Meet - 1

Ahana and Avni ran to the garden. The garden was very big that if we stand in one end we won't know anything happening in other end.

Ahana went to northern side of the garden while Avni went to the southern side .

Avni's pov
Me and jiji decided to split so that at least one of us would get chance to meet them. I went to the southern side as jiji was not that familiar with this side. We usually practiced dance and chatted in the northern side of the garden.Moreover,this side was much bigger than northern one.

I searched them for almost 10 minutes and at last I saw them. I saw my sisters plucking some flowers. Maybe for gauri puja. I ran to them with happy face. I lost my balance and fell on the ground. My leg hit with a rock. My sisters came running to me. Sita di was quick to act as she checked my leg. Urmila di was panicked. Mandavi di was worried . Shrutkirti was in a verge of crying. I was having all these reactions at same time.My eyes were filled with tears which was ready to come out any moment. It was paining a lot.The wound was bleeding a lot.Sita di asked Urmila di to bring some medicines. Mandavi di accompanied her. I heard a voice and that's when I fainted.

Pov ends

Ahana's pov

I was searching for my brothers for almost 3 minutes. That's when I found three men. I recognised two as my brothers but had no idea about the third one. Ram Bhaiya saw me. That's when Lakshman Bhaiya's and other man's gaze turned towards me. When I looked at him I got a special feeling.

The guy here is Shivansh, do you think there will be a love triangle between the sisters 🥺... Wait and watch my dear sakhas and sakhis

Scroll to read

And the feeling was similar and different from one I shared with

my brothers. It feeled more brotherly than the feeling I shared with Ram Bhaiya and his brothers.

(Author-: Hehe, 😁. I am not a fan of polygamy. Don't know about my next story, but there won't be polygamy in this story for the main characters. Can't promise much about the next story. Choli.... 😌😁.ok continue reading..)

I went near them. I greeted them and they greeted back.. Lakshman bhaiya was so happy . He took me in a brotherly embrace. Ram Bhaiya was also very happy. I waited for them to introduce me to the one I was curious to know about. Ram Bhaiya understood my doubt. He spoke up

Ram Bhaiya -: Ahana, This is our nephew, Shivansh
I was confused for a minute but i got that he was Ram Bhaiya's sister's son.
I asked "Are you Shantha di's son? " (No, he's not. Because I have some other plans 🤣)
He nodded.He greeted me . I greeted back.
I got reminded of why I came to the garden. I immediately spoke up
"I want to show you all something. Can you all please come with me? "
Everyone nodded

After walking for 5 minutes, Lakshman bhaiya asked "Do you know the place where we are supposed to go, because you are making us walk in the same way for many times.
I nodded negatively.

"Actually, my friend was also with me and she only know where they are. "

Ram Bhaiya-" They? "

I replied-Yes they My friend,her sisters and THING I wanted to show you .

Then, I noticed Urmila and Mandavi di running to the opposite direction.My brothers except Shivansh didn't noticed them.I was panicked. I had a feeling that something was wrong. I ran to the place from where she came and running. My brothers followed me. I stopped when I saw Shrutkirti crying. Siya di sitting and wrapping piece of cloth on someone's leg which was hurt very badly . And the someone was 🥺..... my Avni 😭💔.

I was already crying. I called her name from the place I was standing as I was not able to move a bit. I was going to fall on the ground but my brothers catched me. Sita di was busy in checking the wounds but she surely heard my voice. Shruti was busy crying that she didn't noticed our presence. I was still crying while my brothers held me confused. Lakshman bhaiya held my left hand, Ram Bhaiya was supporting me from back while Shivansh held my right arm.I knew all had many doubts in their head. I fainted in Shivansh's arms.

Pov ends

Sorry my dear friends that I took so long. As you all know it's my 10th.and my models are going on.Moreover, I was lack of ideas. As a compensation, I will double update today before 12 am. And I will update one more chapter before tomorrow 8 . It's my promise.

So, pls comment how was it and vote if you liked it