New entry

After sometimes, they saw Urmila and her group coming. Sita left with her sisters and princes was also going to leave when they heard someone. They turned and saw a boy standing.

Shivansh- Paurav

Paurav was the third son of Shanta. He was smaller to Shivansh.

Paurav hugged shivansh and seeked blessings from Ram and Lakshman.

Paurav- Mamashree, did you recognised me?

Lakshman hugged him

Lakshman- why won't we recognise you? you resemble your mata a lot.

They were talking about how they met and about the swayamvar and all when they heard a voice.

Voice- You all are laughing and talking without me.

Paurav thought- why do she feel familiar to me?

Lakshman- Nautanki, come here.

Ahana went and hugged Lakshman.

They introduced Ahana to Paurav. Ahana was lost in him.

Lakshman- This is our sister Ahana.

Paurav- Sister?

Ram explained how she found them and fullll story.

Ahana- Bhrata Lakshman, I want a help.

Lakshman- what help?

Ahana- Bhrata, Can you come with me? I have some doubt which you can only clear.

Lakshman- what doubt?

Ram saw Ahana's plight and told Lakshman to go with her. They both went to a distance.

Ahana- Bhrata, why are you ignoring her?

Lakshman- Who?

Ahana- Rajkumaari.

Lakshman- Which Rajkumaari?

Ahana- The Rajkumaari you love.

Lakshman- I don't love Urmila

Ahana- But, I didn't say her name.

Ahana smirked

Lakshman- Wohh....

Ahana- Woh... Kya?

Lakshman- did she told you?

Ahana- No,Avni did.

Lakshman- How do you both know?

Ahana- Just tell me the answer. Why were you ignoring her? Avni even told me about how you cared for her in the ashram.

Lakshman- Actually, I am afraid.

Ahana- Afraid?

Lakshman- I am afraid that I won't be able to give her a good life. You know my life is submitted to Ram bhaiya. I won't be able to give Urmila all the happiness she deserves.

Ahana- Bhrata listen to me. You know about sheshnaag.

Lakshman nodded.

Ahana- He was a big devotee of Lord Vishnu. He carried the world in his head. Even though his life was submitted to the God, he has a wife, Ksheera. His wife helps him in devotion. She herself is a big devotee of Lord Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi. So I think you must talk to Urmila.

Lakshman- But doea she love me?

Ahana- Yes, I am sure she will sacrifice everything for you.

Lakshman- Ok... I will talk to her tomorrow. Now it's already going to sunset.

Ahana- Not tomorrow. Tomorrow is the swayamvar.

Lakshman- Yaa, I forgot.

Ahana- you can talk to her day after tomorrow. Will you and Ram bhaiya come to the swayamvar?

Lakshman- I will come but won't participate. Ram Bhaiya will also come but I am not sure whether he will participate.

Ahana- Don't worry. He will. I am sure all kings will fail.

Lakshman- How?

Ahana- I just know.

Lakshman started to suspect that she is hiding something.

He was about to ask something but Ahana went from there.

Next morning,

The whole palace was busy with the preparation of the swayamvar. All the kings arrived. Sita and her sisters was praying for Ram to come. While Avni and Ahana was acting cool like they wre not worried. Sita was getting ready and her sisters were making one or another mistakes.

Avni- Sisters, be cool. Why are you all so much worried?

Mandavi- how can we not be worried? We don't even know that Prince Ram will come or not.

Ahana- Jiji, don't worry. He will come for sure.

Avni- Haa, Ahana di had a talk with Prince Lakshman about it.

Urmila- Sachi?

Ahana- Haa, I had a talk with Bhrata Lakshman.

She was not lying, she did talked to Lakshman about this topic.

They were a bit relaxed.

Everyone reached the swayamvar hall except Sage Vishwamitra, Ram, Lakshman, Shivansh,Paurav and the ladies of the Royal family.

King Janak welcomed all the Kings and Princes. He announced the entry of his daughters. Sita entered with her sisters, Avni and Ahana. People were lusting over all of them. Some were planning to ask Sita's sisters as dowry while others were planning to use them like a use and throw material. Sita and her sisters including Avni and Ahana noticed their lustful eyes on them. Urmila was about to do something but Sita stopped her. They went near the bow. They bowed in front of it with uttermost respect. After it, Sita took her seat. Urmila, Mandavi and Avni sat on her left. While Ahana and Shrutkirti sat on right side.

Every king tried with pride. But each of them failed. Then came Lankapati Ravan, he insulted the Royal family of mithila. He called Sita an unwanted child. The sisters blood was boiling hearing it. But Ahana and Sita tried to manage them. Ravan left.

A king said " A swayamvar must not go unsuccessful "

Another King "Let's fight to know who is more powerful "

One another said" And the one who win it can have all these six beauties over here"

"Good suggestion" Echoed in the whole hall.

Janak requested everyone not to do so. But they all denied his request. Then they heard a sound.

The voice said "those who wanna fight, fight with these princes."

It was revealed to be Sage vishwamitra. Everyone bowed infront of him. He walked further ignoring the bows. Behind him came the four princes. Ram, Lakshman, Shivansh and Paurav.

A king said "Maharishi, these children will fight with us"

All of the arrogant Kings and Princes laughed.

Urmila got up from her seat. "I think you don't know who they are "

One king said " So you will tell us who they are. So, come one tell me beautiful. Who are they? "

Lakshman's became furious hearing this.