"Two lifes" in danger

Lakshman's pov
I waked up and did all the prayers. I was very restless. I am not able to wait more to have a glance at the princess Urmila. Even though I haven't seen her clearly as adh and hair was all over her face, I have some type of feelings towards her which I am unable to recognise. (Author- oh god let me make it clear. It is.. LOVE  . PURE LOVE ❤❤🤦‍♀️.)

I went near Bhrata Ram. I was about to speak but was cut by him.
"Are you still here? Not going to meet her? " Bhrata Ram asked with a  smile.
"I came to ask you for it. " I replied
He said to me "you don't have to ask me permission for everything"
"But I can't do anything without your consent bhrata"
"Why so? "
"Because you are everything for me. "
"Ok.ok.now I know you are gonna praise me long. But I don't want you to waste your time. Don't you wanna meet her? I give you the consent. You can go. "
"Ok bhrata. But praising u is not time waste. "
"Still you go and meet her" Said bhrata Ram
"Ok" I said and left .
Pov ends

Avni's pov

I woke up with a headache and bit late. I went outside and found sita di and Shrutkirti cooking something for breakfast. I went to the room Urmila was in. She didn't wake up till now. This broke me again. Mandavi di was sitting beside Urmila. Before she could see me, I left from there. I was really broken. I decided to do what I thought about yesterday. I went near a

Scroll

A little more

Cliff and decided to end my life. I reminisced all the incident with my parents, didimaa and my newly found sisters. I must die. That is what is good for everyone. I can't destroy more lives. My presence is changing the whole ramayan not in a good way but for bad. I can't stay more. Better to say, I don't have any rights to say(Actually I get these thoughts when  something happens to someone because of me. Even if it's a small cut. Me and my silly acts 🙂. But I never tried to suicide. Thanks to God there was no such situation till now. Ok back to the story).

I closed my eyes. I was going to jump when someone hold my hand. I opened my eyes to see a stranger. I drowned in his eyes. He was also staring me. There was a moment of silence which was broke by none of us but my sister.

"Di..di...she is ...ga... gaining.. consciousness "said shrutkirti panting.
I parted away from him. I was happy to hear what shrutkirti said but I had to make sure what I was thinking was right.

" Urmila? " I asked with a excitement.
"Yes..didi" She said still panting a little
Soon after I heard it I fall on ground with happy tears coming from my eyes. Both the starnger and shrutkirti was concerned.
Stranger- Are you alright?
Shrutkirti- Didi, Urmila di is alright. Why are you crying?
I smiled. "these are tears of happiness, dear"

I quickly get up to go that's when I remembered that o have to thank him. But when I turned around he was nowhere.
"didi, come let's go" Said shrutkirti bringing me back to sense.
We went towards the hut where Urmila was.

Pov ends.

Lakshman's pov
I climbed down the mountain and saw some children playing. I asked them about Urmila's hut.
Child 1- Urmila di is not well and she is residing in the hut near the vaidya's house. So there will be no difficulty for her treatment.
I asked them whether she is badly injured.
Child 2- my mom told me that urmila didi is not well and we should not disturb her. I am not allowed to see her. If you see her ask her to come and play with us. Please
" Ok I will"I said by caressing his head.
Then I went to the hit they said and saw Urmila still sleeping. I saw her face clearly face for first time. I was completely drawn to her. I came back to my senses when Rajkumaari mandavi called me by my name.
R mandavi- Did you had any work Rajkumaar?
I replied" no rajkumaari Mandavi. I came to check on her "pointing towards Urmila
"Is she well" I asked
Before she couldn't answer. She started crying. I didn't understood the real reason.
"What happened devi? "
"She is in coma. And anything can happen to her if she doesn't wake up today before afternoon . "
I was shocked. It seemed like some on pierced am arrow through my hurt. Bi sudden realisation took me. I can try to wake her up.
I went near her and sat down kneeling in the ground. Rajkumaari Mandavi was looking at me. My hand touched Rajkumaari urmila's hand by mistake. What happened next shocked me. I saw some movements in her closed eyelids.
"Rajkumari"
"What happened" Asked R Mandavi
"She is gaining back her consciousness"
Mandavi rushed outside to call vaidya.
I sat near R urmila and found her moving her hands and suddenly she held my hands. I didn't jerk it because I felt something similar that happened before when i saw her at first. Suddenly I saw R Sita entering. So I took my hands carefully from hers.
I thought to give the sisters some time and went from there. I was relieved that now she will be fine.

Pov ends.

Urmila's pov
I was half conscious when I hold someone's hand. It gave me peace . After sometime I regained consciousness completely but I didn't saw anyone there except Sita di who was in my left side but I caught someone's hand who was in left. I shrugged off my thoughts when I saw vaidya and Mandavi di entering.

Vaidya checked on me and gave some instructions to my sisters went.

Pov ends.

Avni came to the hut with Shrutkirti and saw Mandavi and Sita hugging Urmila.
Avni- No hug for us
Sita nodded in disbelief.
Sita- come here.

Sisters shared a group hug.

Who do you think the stranger will be? Any guesses?

How was this chapter? Did you expected that Avni would try to suicide.

Do vote and comment if you liked.