Ahana in Mithila?

Avni's pov
We were searching and calling out for someone's help. That's when we saw some huts. Outside the hit there was two men
Urmila di- Pranipat. We are stuck in the forest. Can you help us out.
He helped us out and soon we found Maharaj Kushdwaj searching for us. We thanked the men and we proceeded towards the palace.
When we reached the palace we saw few angry faces and few happy faces. Angry faces was made my Maharani Sunaina , Maharani Chadrabhaga and Mandavi di and happy faces was of Sita di and Maharaj Janak.
We all hugged Sita di and Mandavi di.
Sunaina- Where were u? (Angrily)
Urmila hugged Sunaina and I hugged Chandrabhaga And Shrutkirti joined me.
Urmila- Sorry Mata. We won't repeat it. It's the first and last time. ( making puppy faces. I too joined her)
Soon they were convinced and we went in. That's when Mandavi di called all the sisters except Sita di. We went in Mandavi di's room.
Mandavi di - There is a news.
I knew the news as I was from future. And i was sure that my prediction is true.
Urmila di - What news ?
Mandavi di - Sita di's swayamvar js organised but. .
Shrutkirti- wow it's a good news. Our didi is gonna get married.
Let her complete dear- I said
Mandavi di- yes and swayamvar will have a competition.
Urmila di - competition?
Mandavi di- yes, you remember the bow of Mahadev that no one could lift except Sita di. The one who lift it can only marry Sita di.
Urmila- what?
Shrutkirti- Then our Sita di will not be able to get married in this life.
Urmila- Shubh shubh bolo( say good things) and she slapped on Shrutkirti's face lightly
Shrutkirti- Aa.. Sorry di
The we starter discussing how Sita di's groom should be and how our journey through the forest was.
That's when we were called by Maharaj Janak. We hurried to his personal meeting hall and saw everyone present there.
Mandavi di- What happened?
Janak- we will be having few guests from Ayodhya. So you all should take care of them. They will come today evening.
I was shocked because no one came from Ayodhya to the swayamvar . I was afraid of that being bharat Or Shatrughan as the news of tadaka's death still didn't reach me
Sunaina- And Tadaka is dead.
We were happy
Manadavi di- That we already know
Sunaina- but these three crackpots don't know it. So I informed them
We pouted.
And we went to the garden.

Ahana's pov
We reached Ayodhya. Before coming to Ayodhya I asked Maharaj a wish that Bharat and shatrughan to visit ayodhya immediately after coming back from kaikesi . He granted my wish. I was happy. When we reached the palace I saw....

How was the chapter. And the most awaited moment is here.
Let's see what happens