Princes' arivval

Sita was going to say something that's when a dasi came a said something. The news made Ahana and Avni happy,
Mandavi and shruti excited And Sita and urmila to have mixed feelings.

Yes the news was about the arrival of the prince. The dasi said that vishwamitra has came to mithila with princes of Ayodhya. She didn't mentioned specially about Shivansh because she assumed him to be one of the prince of Ayodhya.Ahana asked the dasis about their where abouts. The dasis told her that they are not staying in the palace but in sage yagnavalka's ashram. She decided to go to the ashram meet her brothers and maharishis. Ahana told Sita and her sisters that she will come back after meeting her brothers.

Ahana-I will come back after meeting my brothers. Avni, can you come with me?
Everyone nods
Avni- yes, but why?
Ahana - I want us to meet the sages together and i am also not much familiar about the ashram. So you can help me.
Avni nodded.

Avni and Ahana reached the Ashram and greeted Sage yagyavalka and took his blessings. We wanted to meet Brahmarishi Vishwamitra.
Sage yagyavalka- He is in that hut. You can meet him there.
Ahana- Thank you .
And she greeted him along with Avni and went towards Vishwamitra's hut.
She saw Vishwamitra chanting some mantras with closed eyes. They waited a bit for him. After few minutes he opened his eyes and saw the girls in front.

Sage Vishwamitra- So you guys met. Your real journey will begin now. I hope you are ready for that.
They took his blessings
Avni- Maharishi we want some answers.
Sage Vishwamitra- I know what you want to know. You can reveal your secrets just after the swayamvar . But wait for the correct time.
Ahana - Ok brahmarishi.
Avni whispered to Ahana - didimaa, where are the princes? I can't wait for their meet.
Sage Vishwamitra- they went to collect some flowers for puja in the garden.
Avni and Ahana thought something.
Together- They are gonna meet soon?
Sage Vishwamitra- They will meet soon. But one couple will not give much attention to each other and another  couple will miss their chance to meet and ..
Before he could complete about the next couple they cut him off
Together- why???
Sage Vishwamitra- You will know soon.
Avni- I think it's better we join them
Ahana - yes
Sage vishwamitra in mind- This meetings destiny can't be changed. It will happen the same . No matter how much you try.
Avni and Ahana quickly greeted him and ran to the gardens. Little did they knew that they will be the reason for the meet to be missed.