missing sisters

Brahmarishi Vashishtha- I know putri that you are from future and is here to change something. Even though I don't know the correct reason, I will help you in it.
Ahana- Thank you Brahmarishi. But I can't..
Brahmarishi vashishtha- I know you can't lie. So you can tell them your place as Angdesh as your real place was before part of Ang.
Ahana- Thank you Brahmarishi. But, my sister...
Brahmarishi vashishtha- don't worry, you will meet her soon
Ahana- I trust your words brahmarishi. But what I have to do here? Will they allow me to stay here?
Brahmarishi vashishtha- don't worry i will convince them. And you have to just support and respect everyone's decision here. After you meet your sister , something will happen in which you will have to initiative.
Ahana- As you say Brahmarishi. But can i know that whether my sister is safe and is she also able to speak sanskrit like me.
Brahmarishi vashishtha- yes she is safe. She is also able to speak sanskrit.
Now you can go and meet everyone
Ahana greeted him and went from there. She was very happy to here that her sister was safe but somewhere she was missing her sister

Avni's side
Avni- Thank you for taking me with you even though you don't know me
Urmila- Our sita didi is so nice that she can do anything for anyone.
Mandavi- Yes our sita didi is the best.
Shrutkirti- yes, you won't find such a good sister anywhere.
Avni with teary eyes - You guys are the same that I heard about.
Mandavi- you really heard a lot about us
Avni- yes
Sita- But why are you crying.
Urmila- She must be missing her sister.
Avni- Yes, I don't know where she is. I hope she is fine 😩.
Sita- let us introduce you to our parents.
Avni went with them to king janak and queen sunaina. She took their blessings and they gave her blessings.

In few days Ahana and Avni started to develop a bond with them. But they missed each other a lot.

I know such a small chapter🙂, But My mind is almost blank due to exams.
And I forgot to tell about their dress. Their dress have changed to traditional and they have noticed it when they opened their eyes.

I hope you likes the chapter. Do vote and comment