Swayamvar and the chaos

Urmila said "They are........... "

The same king said " If you want we can talk in private too"

That was it.Lakshman was standing with the arrow facing the king.

"How dare you? " His voice echoed

Everyone was shocked seeing him like that including Ahana and Avni because they haven't read anywhere lakshman doing this. Their arrival has indeed started to change everyone's destiny.

King - What happened? Do you want her? We will give her to you after using her.If you want all of them we will give all of them. But only after enjoying them.

Other kings and princes started laughing.
Janak's blood was also boiling. Kushadwaj's hand went to his sword.Ram, paurav and shivansh's face was filled with disappointed, anger and disguist. All the sisters were ready to chop the king's head. Lakshman couldn't control his anger more.

Lakshman- One more word and you will be dead.

Ahana knew the situation has to be controlled before Lakshman kills the king as it was a sin to kill a king in royal court and the king of the Royal court will be forced to give punishment to the one who killed.

The king was going to say something but was interrupted.

Ahana- Stop it. Don't you have a bit shame. If you don't know let me tell you, girls are never helpless. So don't even think to take advantage of them. They can be both maa gauri and mahakali according to the situation.

Avni- If you try to hurt her there will be only destruction.

That's when Shivansh noticed her. Till then he was busy glaring all the kings. She was in much lighter clothes,than a princess whose swayamvar is conducted used to wear.That's when he noticed princess Sita. Even though he was confused at first, he understood that he had a MISUNDERSTANDING.

Shrutkirti - Don't even try to touch her without her consent because those hands will be burned in hell. No power can save them.

Mandavi- Don't forget Devi Adiparashakti, mother of the whole universe is a woman.

Sita- I wish no mother in the world get a son like you. A mother will prefer to die than having a son like you.

Urmila- what did you say? You will handover after using me. I curse you , you won't be able to speak anything related to woman.

The king opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. The curse came to work. They didn't knew curse of a princess will come true. Everyone except Ahana, Avni, Vishwamitra was shocked. Even Urmila was shocked.

Avni- Anyone else wanted to tell anything more?If you don't want please sit there quietly. And these men over here are Prince Ram, Prince Lakshman,
(She looked towards the king who insulted Urmila) - you know you must really be thankful to her. If I was in her place I would have cursed something severe. And you may be shocked why you are not even able to tell a single word. It's because everything in the universe related to Devi Adiparashakti.

Everyone sat down quietly.

Janak- I feel ashamed of myself. I should not have conducted such a difficult test for the swayamvar because no king or prince is capable. I feel ashamed of myself to think that there will be a king or prince with such a pure heart to lift the bow. No king or prince is born for my pious daughter. I will prefer to keep my daughters unmarried than giving their hands to such cheap minded kings or prince.No matter how powerful they are, the real king is the one with pure heart who respects all human beings equally not distinguishing between gender and caste. No such king or prince is born in this world. I...

Lakshman - Maharaj Janakkkk!.....

His voice echoed in the whole court. Some got frightened with such an unexpected voice while some where confused while others were shocked.

Lakshman- In the presence of my divine brother, Ram you should not say this.

He said angrily. He then looked at his brother who actioned him to be calm and his mila who was standing shocked and said calmly.

Lakshman- I am sorry, maharaj. But I couldn't stop myself when you said no king or prince is born in this world with pure heart, when my brother, raghukul's pride, dasharathputra, Ram is present right in front of you.Even though I am not as great as my brother,but if my brother orders me I can even take the whole earth on my head.My brother will be the purest hearted person you can ever find.

Mithila family was smiling at the young man praising his brother. They were surpised by the prince's devotion to his brother.

Lakshman- he....
He was interrupted by Ram

Ram-Lakshman, stop it.

Lakshman- Sorry bhaiya. But I couldn't control me.

Vishwamitra- Ram, go ahead.Lift the bow and make King Janak free from the shame.

Ram went ahead. Everyone except those kings and princes were happy. He went near the bow and walked around it three times. He bowed in front of it. And within a second the bow was in his hand.

The kings and princes were shocked to core. Mithila royals was happy.Sita and sisters were overwhelmed. Lakshman, Paurav and Shivansh was very happy. Vishwamitra and other sages were smiling.

Ram took string and tried to tie it in the bow . And the string broke into two piece. A sound broke out, like roar of storm. It was like if an earthquake occured which can even shatter mountains.All the king and prince over there fell down. All others except Ram,Lakshman, Sita and sisters trembled.

A king - How can you broke such a divine bow? This is adharm.

Janak asked calmly to Ram- why did you broke the Shiv Dhanush?

Ram- I don't know maharaj. I didn't intend to do it.

Avni- Maharaj, the divine bow was touched by many evil hearted people. It shows how much negativity has this people given out.

Janak nodded.

Janak- Sita,What are you waiting for putri? Go and garland him.

Ram- One min Maharaj.

Janak- what happened,Rajkumaar?

Ram- I wanted to know whether Rajkumaari Sita is happy with this .

Janak and Ram both looked at Sita. She nodded looking down.

Sita and sisters(with Avni and Ahana) started walking towards Ram. Sita had garland in her hands.

Finally, Sita garlanded Ram.And Sita and Ram became Siya-Ram.

All of them present there including the king and prince were emerged in the moment when a sound broke it.