Cast

Mithila-:

Sita  satyabhama_putraI know there is no need to say more about her

Sita satyabhama_putra
I know there is no need to say more about her.
So a small introduction
She is incarnation of mahalakshmi and Wife of Lord Ram. Sister of Urmila, Mandavi and Shrutkirti. Mother of Luv Kush. Sister-in-law of Lakshman, Bharat And Shatrughan.
Telling about her character she is.. is.. (I am not getting a perfect word) perfect.
She is most mature among her sisters. Love all things around her. She can't see pain of anyone even animals. She loves the nature.
(I won't stop if I continue so I am stopping now)

Urmila  Ankita__8888She is incarnation of ksheer sagar(I hope I wrote it correctly, I had some doubt regarding this whether ksheera or ksheer sagar)

Urmila Ankita__8888
She is incarnation of ksheer sagar(I hope I wrote it correctly, I had some doubt regarding this whether ksheera or ksheer sagar). She is wife of Lakshman. Sister of Sita, Mandavi and Shrutkirti.
She is mature but childish. If she becomes angry it difficult to control or face her other than her sister Sita and husband lakshman. She always loves to fight with her husband for silly things. Loves the nature.
She knows sword fighting and loves to hear stories of Lord Vishnu and goddess Mahalakshmi, Lord Shiva and goddess Parvati.
And Sheshnaag ( I am not including this to hurt anyone, I know she may not have been interested in these, but it just for the plot of my story. I hope you won't mind)

 I hope you won't mind)