Now I'm once again in my bedroom at my desk and scowling at all the paperwork I have left behind in sloppy piles. I take a deep breath to try to keep my Wrath at bay but it is growing more and more difficult each day. I've quickly learned after becoming a demon that the one thing that triggers my Wrath more than anything else is when I make a mistake. And I can't think of any bigger mistake than breaking my mate's heart.

"Screw it. I'll just go to Archeron unannounced after all." I meant to say that to myself, but apparently I ended up sharing it with everyone instead.

"No, I will go. I was planning on going out for a while anyway." Hoseok intercepts my idea.

It's probably better that he goes anyway. He is better at buttering people up than I am on a normal day. With my Wrath trying to spike up left and right it is probably best that I don't deal with people directly right now. Maybe I should go to the fighting ring on the outskirts of Tophet. I mentally cringe as I remember that we didn't share that tidbit with Everleigh when we talked about the 9 circles. We only told her about the fiends there and how it's also above ground. Of course that realization that I made another mistake makes my Wrath spike again. "I'm going to Tophet." I announce to the others before I take off. They know what it means. It's where I spend my day during our Hell week after all.

  It's where I spend my day during our Hell week after all

"Screw it. I'll just go to Archeron unannounced after all."

Namjoon's unexpected decision has me responding immediately. In his frame of mind he shouldn't be going anywhere. "No, I will go. I was planning on going out for a while anyway." Which, I was. I didn't want to be surrounded by other women that I have been intimate with. Not when my mate wasn't talking to me, not talking to us. But, the succubi of Sheol was my best bet at potentially getting answers. The question was though. Would Ever's sibling in question, the one targeting her and causing all these issues, be a Succubus like her or an Incubus? I was leaning toward Succubus due to most of the victims being male, but most Succubi and Incubi tend to be bisexual therefore that didn't necessarily give my assumption credibility.

I decide to head to Archeron and talk to Ariadne first. If I end up finding out information that will tick me off regarding my mate, then it's best that I administer the interrogation later on. I plan on seeking Isirieth out specifically. She's been my favorite in the past for a reason, and it's not just because of the things she can do with her tongue. I mentally groan as I realize even thinking about that doesn't make me hard any more.

Having the sin I have to deal with in question be Lust and not having even had contact with my mate in the past five days is killing me. Not because I feel like I need to drive my cock into her mouth or heated channel; I mean I want that, but I'm not expecting us to become that intimate overnight. We have all of eternity for that after all. Oh, but I do hope it's something that will happen before Hell week. I don't know what I will do if I don't have her assistance to get through that long ass 24 hours.