I don't like him - CH 2

Comenzar desde el principio

I went to greet him , shyly I said , "Hi , Taehyung oppa , we meet again"

He looked at me , his face as usual expressionless , his lips formed a thin line of smile , "Hi ,umm what was your name ?"

Wow , he already forgot-

"Nisha , but you can call me Piu , it's my nick name" , I stated again.

"Right , Piu , okay"

He again looked back to his phone's screen.

I wanted to talk to him but he seemed un interested so I left him and joined Lisa , Soojun and Neha .

They didn't know who Taehyung was so I told them about the Kim s

We were chatting among ourselves as we didn't own a phone that time .
I took glaces at him but he didn't look up once.

Lisa nudged me and said , "hey Piu , he looks so cool right ? He's older than me. look he has a smartphone and headphones too!"

I never liked those typical girls who jumps when they see a guy . Lisa acted the exact way . I always felt like I only need to focus on studies , hobbies and career . I liked that. I never focused on boys / girls . (Yes , I don't know why I sometimes blush when a girl compliments me or looks at me intensely . I thought it's only natural between boys and girls  )

I replied her , "He's not cool , he's rude and unsocial"

"Ahh! He's cooler like that , Piu , see he's like a bad boy"

"Lisa you're just 12 , we're too young to think about boys and attraction -"

"Stop , Piu , you're spoiling my mood , let me go talk to him . I'm going to talk to him "

"All the best cause he's rude"

"He will talk to me "

"Okay go"

She went to Taehyung oppa and started  talking in her honey coated voice , " Hello , I'm Lisa , you must know me right as our fathers are business partners , how are you?"

I rolled her eyes as her voice suddenly was sweeter . She lifted her hand for a handshake and Taehyung took it formally .

"Hi , I didn't know you , sorry , I'm Taehyung"

They started talking and I felt bad because when I went to chat he didn't bothered to look at me . Am I not pretty or is it because Lisa wore a little make up? She always said me to use pink lipbalm , a little mascara , pink blush but I never did those because I only wanted to show my worth by my talents.

I huffed and started watching cartoons in tv with the youngers.

______________________________

After a while uncle Sung ho came and said , "you kids are not even sitting together , aish !! Piu , Lisa , Taehyung - why don't you take the youngers for a walk in the factory ? The lights are on in the fields as new bricks are getting laid , just be careful on the little soil mountains"

We agreed but Neha and Soojun refused to come as they were enjoying cartoons so only three of us went for a walk .

I was walking with Lisa as she was showing me around their factory site , a lot of works were going on . Some people were laying the bricks , some were putting them in large fire towers , some were bringing the soils from mounted soil.

Taehyung was walking lazily behind us.

As we saw the large soil mountain , my eyes lit up . I suggested to climb on it and Lisa agreed.

Climbing the top surface I took a long breath and looks around , it was beautiful .
The larged white-yellow bulbs were lighting up the whole field .

"Piu look at me "

"What Lisa ?" , I turned around and saw Lisa jumping down on the steps of soil .

I laughed and mistakenly took and step back , I lost my balanced as I found no group under my foot - shit , I was falling from the soil mountain - I gonna get fractured for sure , I shut my eyes forcefully, accepting the fate  .

My body stopped with a jerk as I felt a strong hand holding my arm , pulling me upwards , I crushed in someone's chest .

My heartbeat raised as I slowly opened my eyes and saw his face , his cheeks has soft brown freakles , there was a little mole on under his lips. He was beautiful. His brown  eyes piercing through mine , my cheeks became warm as I left a breath I was holding for long -

He steadied me.

"You should have been more careful , you could have fractured your limbs as the soil mountain is nearly 20 ft in height , are you okay?" , he told me sternly , his voice was deep and intimidating.

"I'm s-so so-sorry , I'm fine , I was ca-careless to stand too close near the e-edge , thank you so much Taehyung oppa, you saved me" , I genuinely said , still scared for the incident.

"Huh! Girls are so careless - always jumping and screaming nonsense!" , Here we go , his rude nature is back!

"I'm sorry , I told you it was a mistake , I thanked you too , right?" , I said , finally gaining back my proper voice .

He looked me properly , "right , and you can call me V "

"Okay V oppa"

Lisa rushed towards me , "Piu you're okay ! I was scared , I'm sorry , I should not have called you like that"

"It's ok Lisa , don't worry" , I assured her.

V oppa said , "let's go back inside"

We all came back to your room where the youngers were. No one said anything about the incident as we will get scolded.

As we finished dinner , it was time to head back at our respective homes .

Lisa whispered in my ears , "Piu you're so lucky , Taehyung saved you , he's so cool , you must feel awesome as he was holding you close right? "

"No! Ofcourse I was happy that he saved me but I don't think otherwise"

"You don't like him?"

"No"

"Good for me" , she murmured

"What?" , I asked I didn't catch that

"Nothing lets go"

We bid our goodbyes and before entering the car  I looked at V oppa once again , this time I saw him looking at me , I smiled at him and waved , he quickly straightened himself and looked somewhere else .

What's wrong with him! Argh  ! I just don't like him ! And why my cheeks are warm again !

*Time Skip - at my room*

I changed myself into loose top and shorts and huddled under the soft covers . I left a sigh - hahh! Today was exhausting.  I drifted off to dream land thinking about Today and him. 

_________________________

SO THAT WAS 2ND CHAPTER!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING , I'M JUST TRYING TO REMEMBER THE PAST DETAILS AND TRYING TO ORGANISE THEM TOGATHER PROPERLY.