N

"What? But how? We aren't even a thing," she says, couldn't believe his words.

"Then we can become a thing," he said insisting as he also stood up.

He looked serious which made her feel strange. Why would a stranger care?

She scoffs, "Look, if you're doing this out of pity then this is the time for you to stop. Getting pitied by someone is the last thing I'd like to happen."

"Who says I'm pitying you? I'm not," he says correcting her.

"Then why are you saying this?" She asks as she looks at him in confusion.

"Because I want to help you. Everyone deserves to get what they want," he says as his gaze turns soft.

"But we don't even like each other in that way. Then how could you just say we should become a thing?" Y/n says feeling hesitant about his idea.

"Look Y/n feeling is something that comes over the course of spending time. Maybe while helping you to fulfil your wish we'll catch feelings for each other?" He says.

Hearing that she remained silent. She doesn't know how to reply to him. How could they just become a thing when they barely know anything at all about one another?

And catching feelings when she herself isn't sure how long she's going to live? It's going to become a curse for both her and him if they actually end up falling in love.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks suddenly kneeling down.

Y/n sure was stunned by his sudden question and kneeling down, but she didn't show it. She tried to stay and look as calm as she could outwardly. He looked at her with curiosity, waiting patiently for her to reply.

"No," she replies without hesitance.

"What? Why?" He stood up as he couldn't understand why she would refuse.

"We shouldn't date. It won't last long," she utters bitterly.

He went silent and looked at his side getting out of words. He knows he can't argue with her. She wasn't wrong. But he had to speak. He can't just leave her like this. He wants to her help. He wants to help her wishes come true.

"Then maybe we can stay friends and complete the wishes?" He again asks, this time looking deep into her eyes. "Tell me would you like me to be a part of your journey?"

When he said those words she couldn't dare to speak. He looked so...dedicated. He really wanted to help her which showed and was visible in his expressions, his feelings. He was as transparent as the day sky.

She looks down getting into deep thoughts. It was a tough decision to make. She wasn't sure about this but, whether or not she should agree. But then a sudden smile appeared as she looked up at him. Jin looked at her curiously, looking for answers.

"Yes."