E

"Really? What's so difficult about the wishes that even your parents can't fulfil? What did you write?" He again asks curiously.

"And why should I tell you? I don't even know you that well," she says crossing her arms.

"Maybe I can help you fulfil them?" He says.

Her eyes sparkled up at his offer but then they again turned to the now gloomy ones. Why would someone like him even bother?

She sighs. "Those aren't something you can fulfil," she says and again sighs.

"What do you mean? Why?" He asks very much confused by her reply.

"Because those are the wishes I want to fulfil with my partner or boyfriend that I don't have," she replies, smiling hopelessly.

He went silent for a bit. It really is something her parents can't fulfil. No matter how hard you try there will be things that can't be fulfilled unless a certain circumstance appears. Which for her case hasn't appeared yet.

"But I think just yesterday I saw somebody proposing to you. What happened with him?" He asks looking for a proper answer.

Yesterday after lunch he decided to take a walk since he felt bloated. As he was walking around he noticed a boy his age approaching her with a smile. She was sitting under the same tree.

That's all he got to see since after that his friends came to him and he leaves from there.

"You see, I don't want my boyfriend to live with fake hopes that I'll live the rest of my life with them. So whenever someone proposes I tell them about my condition and...they hesitate to utter anything more. I know they want to take the offer back so I reply with,

I understand if you don't want to date me.

I pat on their shoulder & walk off.

I mean this is how this usually goes. People are scared to get too close to get hurt once I am gone. So I am used to it," she says smiling but it looks sad.

Jin felt bad for her. She just wants to experience how it feels like to have a partner. With whom you can spend time, talk, go out and enjoy. She just wants to experience the vivid moments of reality, a reality that can be beautiful sometimes if there is effort. Just the feeling of being in love and being loved. But life had to be as difficult as this.

He wonder what he might feel if he were in her place. It hurt him just to imagine then how hard it must've been for her, for all these years.

He looks down at his lap getting into deep thoughts. Y/n stood up knowing he also thought it was risky to be her friend. She decides she should just leave rather than stay.

At that immediate moment, he looked up at her and then held her wrist, preventing her from walking away. He doesn't want her to live like this anymore. He wants to help her.

"What happened?" She asks turning to look at him.

"I'll help you to fulfil your 7 wishes."