14. It's a date

( Kiara's Pov. )

        As we reach the deserted sand of Las Vegas the cab/taxi trampled because world war four happened again but this time the Fates sisters started it.

       We got out a waiter from the nearby casino approach us and offer us some cupcakes I grab one feeling at ease as they lead us to Lotus casino and hotel.

      The waiter gave us some cards that had a infinity cash Percy and Annbeth look confused but I just felt in some of ease I run to the closes game booth and slide the card at the sloth and I started playing the game.

       As I almost finish at my game someone tap my shoulder I turn around and saw a girl with black and brown eyes "my brother says your beautiful" she giggle I cocked my head confused as she point to a pale boy with black hair that about my age.

         I made my way to him "hi I'm Kiara" I said he smile "Nico" he replied "so, what you want to do?" He asked "I don't know maybe some drinks?" I asked he nod and grabbed my hand and pull me to the bar.

*Timeskip*

( Percy's Pov. )

       I stretch my hands out awakening from my slumber I looked around and something clicked in my head I grab Kiara's packed and rush down to the main room I found Grover and explain to him.

      The waiters tried to offer us more food but we refused as we look around looking for Annabeth or Kiara.

        I saw Kiara's hair from the bar we moved closer and saw him kissing a boy with black hair I tugged on her hood she turn and look at me "c'mon" I said she seems to snap in reality and she say goodbye to the boy as I look around for Annabeth.

      "There" Kiara said, pointing at the blond who's trying to beat up the claw game we rush to her and manage to drag us out to the streets far from the casino.

       "Wait.....how long were we there?!" Annabeth and Kiara asked at the same time "5 days?" It sound more like a question than a answer.

       Kiara stop to the street and called a cab/taxi Annabeth said the destination to the driver and handed him the cards as Kiara took her bag from me.

( Kiara's Pov. )

      We drove to the direction of St. Louis as I double check my bag.