10. Water Boy

( Kiara's Pov. )

          As I enter the dining Pavilion along with Hermes children I sit beside Percy as I filled my plate I stand up to sacrifice some of my food to the Gods.

         I seat back to my seat as I eat I think about my days at camp.

      My first day was hectic, Percy and I arrive here losing our mother because of a stupid Minotaur my second day I found out that I was good at throwing knives and daggers as.

        As the days of training and activities turn to two weeks. I got snapped back to reality as Percy tap my shoulder I raised my eyebrow at him.

          "Grover said he need to go to a quest with us" He said, I cocked my head to the side as I finish eating pushing my plate out my sight "we don't have a quest and we only been here for two weeks Chiron will never allowed it" I said, "one week and five days" he corrected "Exactly" I said, as I whisper 'cherry cola' to my drink.

           As dinner ended Chiron announce the start of Capture the Flag we were at Annabeth's team.

        We were deep in the forest following Annabeth she stop to the stream "You two stay here" she instructed at Percy and I we nod in sync.

        "So, why Grover needs to come in a quest with us?" I asked, Percy shrugged "he wanted to join the search for Pan he's a God, anyways in order to join that he needed to complete a quest with us" he informed, I nod understanding we heard a bustle from the bushes and out came Clarisse and her friends I clutch the handle in my dagger as I study Clarisse spear.

          "What you guys doing here there's another way to the flag there" I said pointing at another path that leads to the flag.

        "Oh, someone would take care with that why we take care of you two" without warning her two friends lunged at me as she made her way to Percy.

      I dodged the oncoming attacks that Clarisse sisters lunged at me I grab two  of my throwing knives and make them charged at each other as I grabbed one of them pinning her to one of the tree.

       I did the same thing with the other one I glance at Percy and saw Clarisse charging at him with her electric spear before it even hit him I lunged forward and caught the blast I close my eyes ready for the pain but never came I open my eyes to see that I had a ball of lightning at my hand where I use to blocked spear.

         Percy got to the stream and instantly he's wounds heal our team came over the stream with Luke holding the of the other team flag.

        Our team won, As our team celebrate I'm still yielding the ball of lightning in my hand as a bustle on the bush is heard A boar hound came out of nowhere and lunge it's horn at Percy hitting him close to the chest Adrenaline course through me I hit the ball of lightning to the boar hound until it burst to gold dust as Annabeth help Percy to the stream.

       Once Percy reach the stream heal him and a shining trident shone on his head "no, I thought....ugh nevermind" Annabeth muttered as Chiron stralled over to us "All hailed Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon" he said, all of us bowed and straightened again.

        After that I bid Percy farewell as I walk him to his new cabin I was still not claimed and I still wonder on why everytime I got a wound inchor or gold liquid flow to it I only show it to Grover and I was glad that he hadn't mention it to anyone.

         I made my way back to Cabin 11 I got to my sleeping bag and close my eyes.