2. Things happen for a reason but...

11 years later

( Kiara's Pov. )

          I'm currently sitting at a bus as I think about the past.

         I was there laying unconscious at the beach of Manhattan I was five but no matter how I think of it I don't really age that quickly now.

        I think back to the past when Sally adopted me when I first play with my little brother Percy. He and Sally were my world how much I thought of it they always make my miserable life better.

        Speaking of how my life was miserable well, maybe because when I was five until I was now sixteen I aged pretty quickly but it all stop when I reach sixteen, even though I am the weirdest girl in earth I was a beauty all the boys seem always entrance by my unusual purple eyes but I don't care about boys.

         The only thing I want to solve in my life is why everytime I get frustrated or excited the time seems to stop like when you were on the road and a police officer point a stop sign at your vehicle, and when things like that happen my life started going south.

         I mean the only that I did in purpose was when my brother told that their class pet that was a fish is talking to him and said that the fish wanted to go back to it's home or basically the ocean so I helped him I mean when I met the fish I kinda understand it to so, I we bring it to the ocean. And that's the first time I got expelled along with my brother.

         And I should have known it wouldn't the first time. I snapped back to reality as I heard the annoying voice of my brother's bully Nancy Bobofit she was insulting Percy's only friend Grover. I saw her messing with her food and saying 'I rather do this to this sandwich rather than eat it'.

         I stand up from my seat and walked over to them unlike Percy I had already gain control of my haywire emotions, but everytime someone mess with him or his only friend Grover all time seems to stop until I hurt that person or thing that was hurting them.

         "I'm gonna kill her" Percy said, quietly as I place my hand on his shoulder incase he do something he'll regret 'don't' I mouthed as I seat in between him and Grover.

         "Don't Percy your already in probation" Grover warned, as Percy balled his fist.

          I gently took his hands and make him look at me sea-green angered eyes meeting my purple calm but, stern look "do you think she's worth it of your attention?" I asked.

        "No" he muttered quietly, looking down at the floor that what I always asked him when someone make him frustrated I always asked if that person was worth to wast his time with. I lifted his chin "Yes, No she's not worth wasting your time with Time is Gold Percy and she's just a piece of trash" I said, Percy nod.

After that conversation we three sit in a comfortable silence until the bus driver stop the bus at the greek museum this was for our class with Mr. Brunner.

     I followed the class inside the building as our teacher lead us to the halls of the museum the only teacher that I listen to Mr. Brunner. Mrs. Dodds our pre-algebra teacher she was really weird and I hate her on how she treat Percy even she's a little nice to me I could never be civil with someone who hate my family.

        As we reach a portrait of Kronos eating his children a  brown-haired little girl with entrancing purple eyes caught my attention on the painting I study the painting not really hearing the questions Mr. Brunner was asking Percy as I looked at the painting some voice that was so familiar to me but I couldn't figure out who it was.

     "run, don't turn around....just run" The voice whisper, I clutch my forehead as a headache came. I sigh and looked away from the portrait as lunch was suppose to start.

         I joined my brother and Grover to the stairs at the museum Percy watch the water fountain as we eat lunch.