8. So....I'm a demigod?

( Kiara's Pov. )

       I was on a pit that was dark "come, child help me" someone said I looked around and saw nothing.

        "Who are you? Where are you?" I asked, hesitantly.

         He laugh evilly "if you don't help me you'll die" he said.

        I let out a scoff "I'm not scared of my dead" I said.

         My eyes flattered open as that dream has disappear from my subconscious as I look around I saw that I was on a bed I felt a pillow in my head I sit up as I saw Grover looking at Percy and another man with so many eyes.

      I tried to speak but my mouth was dry I saw a drink near the table I reach for it and put the straw in my mouth Grover notice me already awake I drink almost half of the drink in the glass that taste like green apple alcohol drink I wandered if that really have alcohol.

        "Where are we?" I asked to Grover.

            "Your at camp" he replied, I nod "how long was I out?" "Just a night" he informed, at my side I heard shifting I look to Percy and saw him reaching out for his drink "careful" Grover said.

        I stand up and give the drink to Percy he sit up and accepted the drink while he was drinking it I looked to Grover "what's the meaning of this camp?" I asked.

          "It's a camp for kids like you two it's a camp for half-bloods" he said, I looked to him confused as Percy almost choked on his drink.

        "What's half-blood?" Percy asked, increduvously Grover look to Percy who's standing up.

         "It's time for you guys to meet Chiron" he said, he motion for us to follow and we did he lead to a door he open it and I saw a man wearing a striped orange and black polo and sunglasses with cargo pants, a girl who looked about Percy's age with blonde hair and grey eyes a man sitting in a wheelchair and he's the only I know here besides Grover of course.

        "Mr. Brunner?" Percy and I asked at the same time he look to us and he stand up in.....four legs?

         He was a centaur Percy and I stared in shock "Perseus, Kiara" he nod to us in greeting. "Mr. Brunner I don--" "Chiron my name is Chiron" the centaur said cutting Percy off "what is this place?" I asked.

           "A camp for demigods" the other man said I almost forgot he was there.....wait Demigods?! "Are we demigods?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

       Percy stared at me confused "Yes you two are demigods" the man said again tossing some cards at the table.

        "Annabeth can you give them a tour?" Chiron asked, the girl nod.

       We follow Grover and Annabeth out of the infirmary out to the camp.