5. Are those for Giants?

( Kiara Pov. )

        As my last day at Yancy come to a close I grab my luggage and put on top of my bed as a knock sounded on my door.

       I quickly reach for the doorknob and open it "Percy, got your luggage?" I asked, he nod sadly.

           I tilted my head to the side and look at him "what's wrong?" I asked softly. "I just don't want to leave Grover who knows if I see him again" he replied sadly.

        "It's ok I understand, maybe will be in the same bus and you can asked him if you can hang out at the summer" I said, he smile hopefully.

         I wheeled our luggages to the greyhound and turns out I was right Grover was there Percy seat right beside and as soon as I fixed our luggages to their place beside us I seat to the other side of Grover.

       When we had settle down Grover glance around nervously "waiting for the summer solstice?" Percy asked, and my eyes widen I look at him sternly.

      "What do you mean" Grover asked, nervously.

       "What's the summer solstice dead-line?" Percy asked, again I narrowed my eyes at him.

       "What you talking about?" Grover asked, nervously.

      Before I knew it Percy was telling him about the eavesdropping as that happen the bus hurtle and it suddenly felt cold.

       "Look guys I was just worried I mean you two talking about demonic teachers--" "Grover" Percy said cutting him off.

     "I mean I was just talking about your hallucination--" "God, Grover your a pretty bad liar!" I blurted out cutting him off.

       He laughed nervously and sighed and he gave us two golden cards "here" he said, as the bus hurtle again.

     I shiver as I look at the card.

Grover Underwood

Keeper

Half-Blood Hill

Long Island, New York

(800) 009-0009

       "What's this?" I asked, confused.

       "My umm.....summer address" Grover said, nervously.

     The bus hurtle and then come to a stop the passengers were getting off I grabbed our luggages and grabbed Percy's hand with the other and we exit the bus as the driver look at the engine.

     I look around in the streets and a fruit stand caught my attention there were three old ladies knitting two socks.

       "Are those for giants?" Percy and I asked at the same time Grover look at us nervously

        "Please don't tell me they're looking at you? Aren't they?" He blurted out nervously.

    I looked to him and back to the three old ladies who cut the thread of the two socks "what do you mean?" Percy asked.

       "What did they do?"  He asked, nervously.

       "Nothing, I mean they already finished it I wonder how long--" I was cut off as Grover grabbed our luggages and lead as back to the freezing bus.

   The bus started again as Percy and I looked at each other confused we were sat in awkward silence until the bus stop to our stop.