7. Remember when I said that was crazy, Well.....

( Kiara's Pov. )

Montauk, Manhattan, New York.

           The sea was peaceful as Percy and I build a sand castle as we watched the sunset we just arrive here at Montauk in just an hour and I felt absolutely at home.

        "Supper!" Sally called for us, I dunked a water at the castle and Percy dunked me in water I was soaked, I stare at him and roll my eyes as we made our way to the little campfire where foods and smores was set for us.

        I grabbed one of the towel and dried my hair with it  I sat down the sand and started eating.

       As we finish "Can I please go for a walk?" I asked, hopefully.

       Sally sighed "Sure, but no later when you feel tired of to bed no sleeping at the sand" she said, sternly as she hide a smirked I just rolled my eyes.

          "Yes, mom" I giggle, going close to the ocean shore's as I walk along the shore-line.

       A stone at my left caught my eye it was the stone I was close to when I was little a walk closer to it and saw something engraved on it I removed the sand that covered the engraves it says.

'Unloved Daughter, Lost Sister' I tilted my head in confusion who's the unloved daughter and the lost sister.

      I stood up and walk to our cabin as I open my room a thought cross my mind could it be possible that it's the same person?

*Timeskip*

     "Oh, child your brothers are fighting How do you fix it?" The man asked, evilly smirking.

        I looked at him tears gracing my face "who did this?" I asked, angrily as the ground shook, humongous waves hit the shore as Lightning came wildly from each part of the sky.

        "The one who had turned" he laughed, I was so horrified I run to the shore as the person faded.

       "Stop! Stop it! STOP IT PLEASE!!" I said, trying to reach out in the oblivion of waves splashing through me, Lightnings almost hitting me as the ground shook making me banged my head on the rock.

~~~

       I snapped awoken I touched the back of my head out of instinct a pain quickly come I withdraw my hand and saw gold? It was gold, gold liquid I looked at it in horrified wonder.

         As stormed sounded outside, the ground shook under me. A knock sounded at the door I quickly stand up even though it send me nausea and dizziness I forced myself to get up I got out of my bedroom in dazed as Percy looked to me he looked at what I was staring at.

        "Gold liquid?" He asked puzzled, I just look to him then back at my hand then shrugged and hooked my hands together at my back.

        We walked to the door when Sally appear opening the door before us then it revealed Grover but then I looked to his legs it was not there I mean it was replaced by goats legs?

        "Your a satryr?!" I asked, increduvously as I looked at the liquid that's falling down my neck it was blood no.....inchor?

      He looked to me "we need to go!" He said, quickly. Sally nod and grabbed the keys and she ushered us to the camaro I took a sit beside Grover at the backseat as Percy seat on the passenger seat beside Sally.

         I looked to him and put my hand back to my bleeding head and I looked at it again it was gold "G-grover I-is this inchor?" I asked, scared as I let him look at my hand and the golden liquid in it.

     He look to me then back at the liquid then at me again and my hand and that repeat as Sally hurtled the car as I heard a hurricane coming at us the car serve forward causing me lean forward as nausea fill me again.

       The car settled "Kiara, how do you know?!" Grover asked, surprised.

       I give him a pointed "I don't know that's why I'm asking you this is the same liquid that Mr. Brunner explain to us about the Gods and since your a Satryr you'll know this, right?" I asked hopefully he just shook his head and look away.

        I wondered on what's happening until the hurricane caught up to us a person who looked like that was walking at the fogged chased us until the camaro hurtled and flip us backwards Percy and I managed to get out helping Grover and Sally to get out.

      "Get to the tree!" Grover and Sally said at the same time. A pine tree caught my vision and I let Percy grabbed Grover as we help him up to his feet we four started to the hill but the person that was following us was growling behind us....wait Growling?!

    I looked behind me and saw a bull no a man with horns wait.....A minotaur. Without hesitation I mouthed to Percy 'Run!' and he did following my instructions we run we were almost at the hill when Grover was grabbed from my grasped I look behind and saw him in the grasped of the minotaur.

      Percy looked down and grabbed a familiar pen he uncapped it and it turned into a familiar celestial bronze sword we looked at each other "Mom run" I said, looking at Sally pleadingly.

     She didn't listen as the minotaur dropped Grover it charged at her and I cover her and without thinking the adrenaline course through me it was like I was manipulating the wind and without second a Chimera appear snarling at the minotaur.

        Percy look at the Chimera and tried to attack it but it dodged that then I realized..... it was in my control I looked at Percy and pointed my other hand at the minotaur "Percy the minotaur it's the enemy The chimera is in my control" I said, Percy nod hesitatingly he charged at the minotaur as I let the Chimera's snake lunged at it's chest but the minotaur dodged it.

      As the Percy climbed on rock I climbed to my chimera's back and horse back ride it as Percy and I shared a looked of angered as the Minotaur crushed our mom Sally into gold evaporating up to nowhere I was enraged and I lunged to its horn and hang on it my Chimera gave me one of her fang as she bid farewell I looked to the fang and stabbed it at the Minotaur's head at the same time Percy lunged at him with his sword.

     The minotaur exploded in golden dust Percy was crying after that tears glistened in my face as I helped him to his feet and dragging Grover with us (who keep muttering 'food') to the pine tree where I saw a camp with some cabins where I  finally let myself collapsed in darkness.