37. FIRST DATE.

🦋MIA🦋

After taking a warm bath and lotioning my body, I sit infront of the vanity and Aria begins to work her magic on my face, expertly applying makeup on me. I close my eyes, feeling the gentle touch of her hands, the brushes against my skin feeling like a gentle caress. She came over to help me get ready for my date with Lucas tonight. I'm a bit tense because this is my first date with Lucas and I want it to go well and everything to be fine. I haven't been on a date in years too, so this is a new feeling for me.

"Let's opt for warm nude tones on your makeup tonight." Aria suggests and applies a blend of warm eyeshadows on my eyes complete with the liner and long fluttering lashes, bold matte red lipstick on my lips. "Now your dark brown eyes stand out more." She smiles once we're done with styling my hair too and I gaze at my reflection in the mirror, struck by how stunning I look. She's excellent at this and I love it.

Rising from the dressing table, I pick the black satin spaghetti strap bodycon dress with a thigh high slit, slipping it on and it drapes elegantly over my curves, the fabric smooth to the touch and shimmering subtly as I move, the slit teasing a glimpse of my toned leg. A pearl necklace delicately adorns my neck, its lustrous orbs gleaming softly against my skin. The watch on my wrist glints as it catches the light, adding a hint of refinement to my outfit, the bracelet on my other wrist complementing it perfectly. I step into the black ankle strap heels, standing before the mirror once again and admiring myself. Touching my hair that Aria has styled perfectly, I smile even more with her next to me. "Two hours of getting ready didn't go to waste. You're stunning and dazzling. Lucas won't be able to take his eyes off you tonight." She laughs softly, sitting down on the chair infront of the vanity and placing the makeup sets back together, arranging them neatly. I pick the silver purse, checking the time on my watch and it's 7.25 pm. "Jodan is waiting for me at his penthouse, we're having a movie marathon night." She gets up picking her ID large convertible bag once she's done.

We head downstairs together and she grabs a bottle of water from the fridge just as my phone beeps and it's a text from Lucas informing me that he's already waiting outside the lobby. He's right on time. "Lucas is here, let's go." I tell Aria and she quickly slips her purple sneakers back on. We enter the elevator heading downstairs to the lobby, sliding the glass doors open I see Lucas leaning casually against his car.

"Have fun and I need all the juicy details when you get back. All the details, and I mean all." Aria whispers to me as we hug each other. She waves at Lucas who waves back at her as she heads to her car, driving to Jodan's penthouse.

I trail my eyes on the black turtleneck clinging to Lucas's torso, black slim fit pants effortlessly complementing his long legs with black Chelsea boots, his hair styled meticulously with loose strands dancing playfully around his face and gently caressing his cheekbones. A few rebellious locks are hovering over his mesmerizing blue eyes, perfectly framed by long black lashes. His eyes, deep pools of cerulean, are drawing me in with their intensity, like windows to a soul brimming with untold stories. "Mia, you're beautiful." He smiles that cute smile, making his dimple even more visible, so gorgeous.

"Thank you. You look so gorgeous in black." I point at his black turtleneck and he runs his fingers through his hair, blushing so slightly. "Who gave you the authority to be this handsome, huh?" I can't help but tease him and he laughs heartily. I love seeing him so happy like this. "Who gave you permission to be this good looking, this gorgeous and stunning?" He's the most handsome man I've ever seen.

He hugs me and opens the car door for me. "Let's get this night started." I get in the passenger seat, strapping the seatbelt on as he walks to the driver's seat, getting in and we drive off into the cool night. Driving down the road, Think about us by Little Mix plays in the car as I sing along happily, dancing in my seat and my hands tracing patterns in the air. I can never stay still when a good song that I love comes on. Lucas steals glances at me from time to time, chuckling softly and smiling to himself.