25. INTO YOUR ARMS

🦋MIA🦋

The door to the sleek black Audi RS7 swings open and I step out of the car, emerging into the spotlight and my presence commanding attention. The bright lights cast a warm glow, reflecting off the polished surface of the luxury vehicle and illuminating my entrance. Draped in a stunning silver sequin gown, its backless design hugging my curves. The gown shimmers with every movement, casting a mesmerizing play of light that captures the gaze of onlookers. My long, silky hair is cascading down my back, flowing like a glossy waterfall. It's framing my face and enhancing my features, adding an extra touch of allure to my ensemble. Each strand is possessing a life of its own, swaying gently in the gently breeze as if dancing to an unseen melody.

As my feet make contact with the plush red carpet, the atmosphere around me comes alive. The soft fabric cushions each step, ensuring an ethereal glide. The cameramen and photographers position themselves to capture every moment, clicking their shatters in rapid succession and their lenses sorely focused on me. Confidence radiates from within me as I navigate the red carpet, my smile radiant and genuine. The world around me fades into the background, allowing me to bask in this moment of glamour and allure. There's a grand dinner party tonight that my parents insisted I attend with them. As usual I smile charmingly posing as the pictures are taken, one after the other, trying to look my best for the shots. I've done this so many times I'm already accustomed to it. With each pose and each captured moment, I'm leaving a lasting impression and a memory etched in time.

More luxury cars line up in an orderly fashion, the chauffeurs and private bodyguards opening the doors for Tommy, Vin, Jodan, Aria and Lila. We're all attending the dinner party since all our parents will be present. Tommy straightens his tailored Gucci double-breasted dark brown suit as he strides forward and stands beside me on the plush red carpet. Photographers and cameramen swarm around us like a frenzy of bees, their cameras clicking and flashing in rapid succession, capturing our every move and freezing the moment in time.

"When is this shit going to end so we can go back home?" He whispers to me while waving and smiling charmingly as well, the cameras flashing constantly.

Stifling a laugh, I adjust his beige tie for him before posing for more shots. "The dinner party has already started so that means we'll only be here for less than an hour. So relax, we're going to be fine."

"Ms. Mia, when are you planning on resuming your modelling career?" One reporter shouts as the flash bulbs continue to flicker and the noise of the crowd persisting. Until now, people still think that I've only taken a temporary break from modelling and never really quit.

I'm already tired of making it clear to them that modelling is a part of my past now and I'm focusing on my future. I'm done chasing fake adoration and now in search of real and deep soulful connections. All the negativity and temporary satisfactions are in my past. I'm longing for the world to understand that my decision was a deliberate one, driven by my desire for a different path in life.

Amidst the clamour, I take a deep breath, gathering my thoughts before addressing the crowd. My voice, filled with conviction and resounds in the space. "I appreciate your continued interest in my modelling career, but I want to take this opportunity to clarify something once and for all. Modelling is a beautiful chapter of my past, but it no longer defines who I am and where I'm heading," I pause letting my words sink in and hoping that my sincerity will resonate beyond the surface level fascination of the media. My decision to leave the modelling world wasn't borne out of dissatisfaction or a lack of success. Rather, it stemmed from an inner longing for something deeper and more meaningful. "I've chosen to redirect my energy and passion towards connecting with people on a soulful level. "I want to foster genuine and authentic connections that go beyond the superficiality of the fashion industry. I believe that my life is more than external appearances and fleeting trends."