Part 23

I stand up and start the bath "kacchan you want to bathe first" he looks at me and nods "can we bathe together" he says blushing. I nod and pick him up, he blushes as I set him in the water.

"Here let me get your back" I say quietly, he smiles and hands me what he was using to clean himself with. "Deku" he mumbles quietly, i hum and start cleaning his back "um why did you... um" I blush and stop scrubbing "well uhh I was horny and uhh" he nods "so you used me" I shake my head "no no no I would never use someone if I were to fuck someone it'd be someone I'd see myself with" I say blushing and look down.

He turns around and looks at me "like with as in dating or with as in friends with benefits" I shrug and look at him "I'm not really sure" I nod and smile "but you can see yourself fucking me" I nod "well I already did but yeah" he blushes and nods.

"Then let's be fwb" I look at him surprised "what" he looks at me again and smile "we can use each other for when we're horny so why not" I shrug "will we still be friends though" he giggles.

"FRIENDS with benefits of course we would love" I blush and nod "okay then" he smiles slightly and sits down.

Time skip

"Bye Hag/Auntie" kacchan and I say as we leave kacchans house. We walk back to the dorms messing around with each other, "your gonna be late for class" I say smirking. He hums "I wonder why" I shrug and push him against a wall near the dorms "i don know" he smirks and kisses me.

"I have class" I nod and sigh "go get ready and leave then" he nods and leaves. I walk into the dorms and sit in the common room taking out my phone, I click on the message sent from kacchan and blush "that asshole"

K- Deku I need help getting undressed
I- Kacchan you know for sure what'll happen if I go up there
K- yeah I know
I- I'm not coming up Aizawa will kill me
K- fine

I scoot around trying to get comfortable, "fucking ugh" I growl. After a few minutes, I feel arms wrap around me the someone kisses my ear. "Kacchan" he hums and looks at me.

I glare "class" he groans and sighs "fine" I smirk and kiss him. He kissed back and crawls over the couch to my lap, I grab his hips and pull him close while making out with him. "Deku," he says quietly, I hum and kiss his neck "didnt you say I had to get to class" I shrug "class can wait" suddenly the door opens and we hear a loud voice "Can I wait," Aizawa says annoyed.

Bakugo pov

Deku breaks the kiss and looks over surprised "also, please don't fuck on the couch you're not the only ones who use it" I quickly sit up and click my tongue "whatever" I say then run to class.

"hey, bakubro where were you, you were late" I growl and sit at my seat "I went to the hags" he nods and smiles sitting on my desk. "What about deku" I growl and flip him off "hags" he smirks "ohhhh meeting your parents" I growl "he already knows my parents from childhood"

He smiles "oh yeah my fault" I itch my neck and look out the window. "HOLY SHIT BAKUBRO" I jump and glare at him "WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR"

He smirks and drags me to the bathroom, "Look in the mirror" I growl but comply. "shit" I mumble and look at shitty hair, "don't you dare say a word" he smirks and nods "was it deku did you and deku fuck is that why you were late" I nod slightly while blushing "don't tell anyone" He nods and smirks "I KNEW IT"
I glare at him and fix the collar of my shirt so it's hidden "that jackass"