Part 21

Auntie looks at me surprised "izuku your the one drinking" I nod and smile slightly "wait izuku" she hugs me and smiles "it's been so long" I nod and look at kacchan he smiles slightly once auntie hugs me again "izuku how have you been and your grades? what school do you go to? When did you the brat start hanging out again?"

I smile and nod "right now I'm not really going to school since I'm getting adopted and kacchan and I were kinda forced to be roomies a little over a week ago I believe" she smiles, and smirks at katsuki "roomies huh" he glares at her and looks away.

"It's so nice to see you again izuku" kacchan and i head up to his room and he sits on his bed. "Sorry about Hag" I smile and look around "it's fine" I walk over to his desk and smile at the pictures on the desk "Aww kacchan I remember these" I say smiling, he looks at me and growls.

"Shut it Deku" I smile and pick one up "this is when I was bleeding from pinching my finger in the chains on the swing, I remember you kissed my finger cause you thought it would get better" he blushes and looks at me "shut up" I smile and sit down next to him.

"Deku" I smile slightly and look at him "thank you" I look at him confused "for what" he smiles and lays down next to me "for always being there for me" I hum "you do realize I hated your guts for years" he rolls on his side and looks at me "yeah but it wasn't actual hate or we wouldn't be right here right now" I hum and smile "I guess your right"

I smile and look at him as he just lays there looking at me, he smiles and looks up "fuck you deku" I hum "what did I do" I sit up smiling as he rolls over "every time I just wanna... UGH" I hum and smirk. He looks away from me "are you addicted to my kiss" I say smirking he growls and hides his face " no..." I smile moving his hands and kiss him lightly.

He blushes but kisses me back then immediately breaks the kiss. He looks at me and kisses me again so I bite his bottom lip causing him to open his mouth allowing my tongue in. He immediately lets me take control and just moans into the kiss, "KATSUKI IZUKU WHAT DO YOU BOYS WANT FOR DINNER" I break the kiss and look at the door "Uhh KATSUDON" I yell kacchan blushes and looks away.

Time skip

We are all sitting around the table and kacchan moves around in his seat, "masaro dear katsukis teacher called yesterday" I look at kacchan and he stops eating "izuku and him went out and came back drunk" he looks at us shocked "you guys went out drinking" I hum "yeah but I wasn't drunk"

Kacchan kicks me and sighs "and katsuki wasn't going to drink he drank to stop me from drinking" masaro smiles and looks at kacchan "you could've dumped it out you can get addicted to drinking quickly katsuki and addiction isn't pretty"

Kacchan looks at me and smiles "it can be" he mumbles I smile and blush. I think auntie heard to since she was smirking at us after kacchan said that "so how is it" I smile widely and swallow what's in my mouth "it's good"

Auntie looks at me and smirks "izuku" I hum and she does a come her motion "yeah" she points at kacchan "who's top" I blush and look at kacchan then at her "we're not doing anything like that" I say waving my hands in front of my face. She sighs and nods "dang" I nod then smile at kacchan, he looks at me confused and takes a bite of his food.

Time skip

"Okay" kacchan says confidently "make me smile and I will.." he looks around the room and smiles "tell the class about that time when we were kids" I look at him confused "what time" he looks down embarrassed "that time when I started crying because you got stuck in a tree while you were just laughing at the animals"

I smirk and smile "all I have to do is make you smile" he nods, I stand up and watch him "katsuki at dinner you said addiction can be pretty what did you mean by that" he blushes and looks away "that's not gonna make me smile" I smirk "I know but the addiction will" he looks at me confused.

"What do you mea-" I lean in and kiss him, he immediately kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck. I smirk and break the kiss he looks at me and smirks " I didn't smile" I hum "is a smirk a smile" he glares at me "no" I smile and nod "is too" I stick my tongue out at him and smile.

He glares at me and gets off his bed, "what are you doing" I say confused he grabs his phone and opens his class group chat and calls them.

Mina- BAKUBRO HEYYY
Todoroki- Hello bakugo
Denki- You bakubro
Bakugo- SHUT UP I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING
I smile at him and he growls. He starts telling everyone the story causing everyone to laugh
Uraraka- Who would've thought bakugo really cares for others
Kirishima- Bakubro why you tell us anyway
Bakugou- Damn deku
Kirishima- Ohhh... wha about deku
Bakugou- I dared the idiot something and he finished it but I'm leaving now

He hangs up and smiles at me "did it" I nod and lay down "kacchan" he hums and looks at me "yeah" I smile slightly and roll over "never mind" he glares at me and pushes me over "idiot what is it" I chuckle and sit up quickly.

"Why'd you jump to the edge of my bed" katsuki says confused, I close my left eye and put my hands up infront of him. I start to measure katsukis waist "oi what are you doing" he growls, I look at him confused "Your waist is so small... How" he glares at me and I just continue measuring.

"Stupid deku" he looks away and I crawl to him, "Oi what are you doing" I put my hands around his waist and look at him "you have the smallest waist I've ever seen... How have I not noticed this"

He glares at me "well because I'm assuming you weren't checking me out" I bite my lip and he blushes "wait you were checking me out" I hum and lay down "goodnight katsuki" he pulls me closer to him and glares at me "no answer me" he crawls on top of me to see my face and starts grabbing it trying to get me to look at him.

"This feels very weird katsu-" suddenly the door opens revealing a tall blond female and a tall brunette male, they stand looking at us in shock "izuku I thought you said..." I sit up quickly "it's not that he was just-" masaro looks at katsuki then to me. "Use protection to keep clean" he says the walks away uncomfortably.

I blush and lay back down "izuku why'd you lie to me you didnt have to" she says on the verge of tears "and now it's clear katsukis bottom" he growls "who the fuck said I'm bottom" I look at him confused "you think you'd top me" he nods "I'd obviously top you"