Part 18

Katsuki pov

"Deku are you okay" he nods and leans closer to me "kacchan can I kiss you" I blush and look at him shocked "Are you drunk" I say confused putting my finger infront of his eyes. He grabs my hand and shakes his head "we've kissed before" I nod "well yeah but... that was so Mina would die" I look down blushing "Mina wouldn't have died either way"

I blush and look away "I dont know deku" I look at him as he scans my face, "Okay kacchan, you dont have to" he starts to sit up but the door slams open. "HELLO SEBA HAS COME BACK" we look over and see seba looking at us shocked "..." deku sits up quickly and smiles "heeyyy seba welcome back" sasa walks in behind him and looks at me "IZUKU WHERES URA AND DENKS"

I look at deku and he stands up then walks up to seba and sasa and hugs them "hey guys it's been a little over a week and you yell at me"

Izuku pov

"Oh shut up you could've messaged the group chat saying your bringing a boy over~" I glare at her and help kacchan up "it's kacchan" they look at me shocked them to kacchan. "He's hot" seba says loudly. I glare at him and he smirks "what were you two doing when I walked in" sasa looks at us and smirks "did we interrupt" I growl and shake my head "no nothing happened or was gonna happen"

I look at kacchan and smile the go sit down, seba goes to the kitchen while sasa sits next to me messaging ahi "oh my god I forgot tas got suspended" I look at her confused "TAS... you mean the one less likely out of all of us" I say shocked, she nods "she got caught smoking in the bathroom and now she's grounded" I start laughing and take another drink of my drink "idiot" seba walks out with 3 bottles of beer and gives one to sasa "does your friend drink"

I glare at him "no" he nods and gives me the third bottle. I look at hit then pick up the bottle I'm already drinking out of, "so Katsuki I'm assuming you are nicer to izuku now" he blushes and nods just standing next to me quietly. I finish my bottle and reach for the second one and open it, "hey look at this" I hum and look over and see eye bags on sasa's screen "what about that old man" she looks at me "just got announced about you adoption"

I finally take a drink and grab the phone "okay he didn't say my name" I go to take another drink but the bottle is taken out if my hand "hey kacchan what the fuck is that for" he glares at me "what did we promise earlier" I growl and stand up "give me back my drink" he shakes his head "Kacchan" he glares "what did we promise earlier"

I growl "I can't just stop drinking" he switches hands holding the bottle and pushes me back, "but you don't need two bottles in a row" I go to grab the bottle but he moves it and start chugging it, "kacchan what are you doing" I grab the bottle from him with like 3 sips left and look at him "Why the fuck did you do that"

He glares at me "so you don't drink it" i go to the kitchen and grab a water "drink this" he glares at me and also chugs the water, "you know what come here" I say dragging kacchan to the kitchen. "Oi what the hell" I glare at him "why'd you drink that" he growls "because it's bad for you and I didn't want you drinking"

I glare "but it was my drink and you haven't drank before" he smirks "have too" I glare at him "when we were 7 yes we both did" he huffs and looks away, "i just don't want you to have something happen to you because of it"

I put my hand over my face. "I'm gonna get murdered by Aizawa for letting you drink" kacchan nods and smiles "better than actual death" I glare at him. He smiles and leans against the wall, "deku I'm sorry" I hum and hug him "I'm sorry for yelling" he smirks and looks at me.

I look at him confused "what" he leans close to my ear and whispers "remember that question you had earlier" I blush at it and nod "yeah what about it" he smirks "I have my answer"