Part 12

After we stop hugging I look at him "c-can you u-um pu-put a sh-shirt on" I say nervously, he lets out a saddened but genuine laugh and nods "sorry I kinda forgot about that" I smile and nod the get into bed "thanks" I grab the pillow deku was snuggling earlier and start snuggling into it. Deku crawls into the bed and starts moving a lot "oi where's tha-" he stops talking and grabs the pillow "this is mine I called dibs" I growl and grab it back "really I bought it" he growls and grabs it "did you buy it or was it auntie" I glare at him and look the other way "see it's not yours" I growl and turn around quickly and go to grab it, he notices and moves it "I don't think so" I growl "give it back" he clicks his tongue to the roof of his mouth "nope" he says while popping the 'p' I growl and push him down. He fell back so I took my chances and crawled on top of him and grabbed the pillow "ha see it's mi-" "MIDOBRO  SASA SAID-" the door opened to reveal dunce face pink cheeks and two other extras I don't know, "I knew it" the red headed girl squealed I hug the pillow and get off of deku "you knew what" deku sits up and looks at them just confused as I am. "YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING DENSE" a girl with white hair says "what do you mean" we ask in sync denki walks up to us and sighs "bakubro you were on top of midobro, with a blanket just covering you two" I tilt my head the blush "SUNCE FACE YOU IDIOT WE WERE ARGUING" the red head smirks "about who's topping" she says in a questioning tone, I growl and go to hide my face with the pillow but it gets taken out of my hands and thrown at the red head "SHUT UP SASA WE WERE ARGUING OVER A PILLOW NOTHING ELSE" the red head I now know as sasa smirks and nod "alright what ever you say" I stand up and pick the pillow up of the floor then go back and sit down "you guys are just a bunch of perverted extras" I growl "well bakugou you were the one on top of deku" pink cheeks says I growl and throw the pillow at her "IDIOT GOVE ME MY PILLOW BACK" I yell at pink cheeks she tosses the pillow to me and I go to grab it but deku does instead "thanks ochako" he says smiling, she looks at him surprised and grabs the other 3 "let's go so they can have fun" the rest nod leave. Deku growl "why are they like this" he lays down and starts snuggling the pillow, I lay down and go to grab the pillow but deku throws is "get out" I look back and see dunce face with his phone, "fine" he huffs once dunce face leaves I lock the door and grab the pillow "see told you it's my p-" the pillow get yanked out of my hands causing me to squeak I look at deku and growl "can I have the pillow back" deku shakes his head and throws it out the window. I gasp and look at the window then at deku "I growl and lay down facing the outside then feel arms wrap around my waist then I get pulled back into deku "your my pillow kacchan" I growl and grabs Dekus arms and start cuddling into them "whatever"

Time skip

I wake up to the sound of a camera "I knew it" I hear a familiar but unfamiliar voice say, I move to see what there reaction would be "oh crap I thought he woke up" I squeeze my pillow and snuggle into it more wait when did my pillow have muscles I then blush and squeeze the arms more accidentally waking deku up "kacchan" he says in a tired yet questioning tone, I hum "and feels his arm move and squeezing me more, I then felt my actual pillow get weighed down and hear him whisper "just ignore them" I blush and nod leaning into him more. "so cute their snuggling even more now" I flip them off and turn to face deku, I put my head on his chest and cover it up with the blanket "I'm trying to sleep extras" deku squeezes me and lays his head on mine. "Come on since when were you two awake" I growl and sit up "get out" I growl dunce face and round face leave with the guy I don't know, deku sits up "how's they get in I thought you locked the door" I nod "I did" deku growls "Masu"I look at deku confused "that weird extra that looked like that female extra. Deku nods "he probably pick locked the door" I growl "asshole" deku smiles and stands up "let's get changed" I nod and get up "you can wear some of my clothes" I say calmly, deku nods and smiles "thanks kacchan" I blush at the old nickname and nod "no problem"