Part 16

Deku pov
A week later

"Yo guys look at these two guys who make covers of songs" kacchan and I look at kirishima and walk over to him "who is it" I ask he shrugs "they don't show their faces" I look at kacchan and smirk "so mysterious" denki walks in sighing "yeah just like your guys' relationship, are you dating, fucking, or just jackasses that like to mess with peoples shipping hearts" I look at him confused "shipping hearts" he nods and sighs more dramatically, "i just... why can't you two just...UUGGGHHH" I chuckle and smack his forehead. "I'm gonna head to my room" i say already on the way, i feel my phone vibrate so I quickly grab it and see a message from kacchan.

Katsuki and Izuku

K-Izuku can I come to your room
I- Sure but why
K- I'd be bored since I have nothing else to do
I- makes since

I get to my room and a minute later so does kacchan, "Hey izuku" he says happily, i look at him confused, "are you okay" i feel his head "your not feeling warm" he smiles and nods "I'm happy did you see how many likes we got" i smirk and nods "yeah 2 million likes is a lot" he hugs me "k-kacchan are you sure your okay" he nods and hugs me tighter, "your so cute" i say quietly. He looks at me shocked and confused, i cover my mouth and look at him shocked as well. "wha- what did you say" i blush and turn away "your cute" he blushes and doesn't say anything. We stand there awkwardly until kacchan speaks "th-thank you" I look away and nod covering my face with one hand. "What did you want to do" I say trying to break the silence, but before he could answer there was a knock "Midoryia" is what came from the other side "hmm" I walk over and open the door. "Oh jiro hello" I say smiling, "have you seen katsuki he told me he's help me with the drums" I turn around at kacchan he walks up behind me "sorry I forgot just let me get my stuff and I'll help" she looks at me then to kacchan and smirks "what are you two doing" I sigh "not you too jiro" she chuckles "well duh how can I not, have you seen you two... I mean you guys made out in the middle of the common room" I nod "so Mina could die" she smirks "well I know you both knew she wouldn't really die" I blush "well she could've" she hums "or you just wanted to make out with him" I glare and cross my arms "why would I want to do that" she looks at me then to kacchan looking around confused for his sweater "c'mon Midoryia I know I haven't known you that long but it's pretty obvious that whatever that mess over there is... is what your into" I look at kacchan "hey kacchans not a mess" she hums and waves "tell bakugou I'll wait a little longer" I growl and close my door "fucking earphones" I faceplant on my bed "what about her" kacchan asks I look at him "she said she'll wait a little longer" he smiles and nods then sits down on the floor right next to my bed" I scoot over then grab kacchan and drag him up "you don't have to sit in the floor" he looks at me red as a tomato, I smile watching as he sits there looking down. I wrap my arm around his waist hugging him from behind. Maybe just maybe jiros right... maybe he is what I'm into.