Part 2

Once we go to UA it was almost dark so he brought me to the teachers lounge to see if eraserhead was there. "Hahahah Ahi and Masu would be soo jealous of me" I start laughing causing kaminari to look at me like I'm crazy "why your mother died" I stop laughing and glare at him immediately causing him to flinch "shut it dunce face" I growl and he smiles slightly "you and bakubro are so much alike I'm sur-" i kick him causing him to fall to the ground "don't say I'm like that jackass" "I-I'm sorry" he stands up and starts slowly showing me to the dorms. "Masu would literally fight me to be in my position right now" I say smiling while looking around. "Y'know you got a baby face but are super strong it's kinda scary" I smirk "duh" "soo what's your quirk" I growl "dont have one" he looks at me shocked "really no strength enhancement or anything" I shake my head "nope I just like to work out and beat up idiots like you now show me your fucking teacher" I growl. We get to a building with tons of people my age running around, once we walk in every stops talking and looks over to me "OMG DENKS WHOS THIS HOTTIE" a girl with pink hair and skin says as she runs to me "Back the fuck away pinky" i yell causing her to flinch then smile "omg your like bak-" "dont fucking finish that fucking sentence alien eyes or may all might help you" I growl causing her to back up. Then a guy with red hair that reminds me of bakugous shows up "woah calm down man how about w-" "shut up shitty hair" he chuckles and scratches his neck "i guess Mina is right" "I don't fucking care of 'Mina' was right I just need your ducking teacher since this dunce face told me he needed me so where the fuck is he" a girl with a round face and pink cheeks walks upto me, "umm his dorm is in the back" i smile and nod "thanks pink cheeks" her face becomes red and she nods, I grab kaminari a wrist and start dragging him.

Katsukis pov

After I got out of my shower I went downstairs and saw everyone circled up whispering "OI SHUT UP YOUR ALL ANNOYING" I growl and they look at me excitedly "OMG BAKUGOU THERE WAS THIS REALLY CUTE GUY AND HE ACTS JUST LIKE YOU" pinky says excitedly, I growl and walk to the kitchen. After my food was halfway done I hear yelling "IM NOT FUCKING LETTING YOU ADOPT ME FUCKING HOMELESS LOOKING EYE BAGS" I walk to look down the hall and see no one so I go Back to cooking then hear yelling again "I DONT CARE JUST CAUSE MY MOTHER DIED DOESNT MEAN IM LETTING YOU ADOPT ME" i hear a door open and slam then someone stomping out here "fucking eyesbags" I look over and see "DEKU" he looks over to me and growls "JUST WHEN I THOUGHT MY LIFE COULD'NT GET FUCKING WORST" he growls, "Where the fuck is dunce face" he growls while looking around then denki excitedly jumps towards him "YOO" denki looks at me surprised "Let's go you said you'd hang out with me now let's go I don't want to be around katsuki. I Flinch at the sound of my name rolling of his tounge, what happened to the 'Kacchan'. Wait wait wait "HEY DONT TAKE DUNCE FACE" he looks to me "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IF I DO KAT-SU-KI"

Izuku pov

"OI DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AND GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING FRIEND" I smirk "WOAH DOES THE WORD 'FRIENDS' MEAN ANYTHING TO THE BIG BAD KATSUKI BAKUGO CAUSE I KNOW IT DIDNT WHEN WE WERE 4" I turn around and pick dunce face up "c'mon my friends would like you" I open the door and leave the dorms, I stick my head Back in and flip off bakugou "c'mon pink cheeks the girls would love you" she walks over to me hesitantly and o grab her hand (not Izuocha) and start dragging her to the subway "Oi dunce face" he looks at me confused "I'm sorry about hitting you" he smiles and nods "it's fine midobro" I smile "pink cheeks want to get in my shoulder too" "n-no it's fine" I nod and smile.