Part 4

I looked at the time and saw it was midnight "pink cheeks dunce face c'mon" I yell as I set down my bottle of beer. They look over smiling "okay hang on" they say as they put their shoes on, dunce face runs up to me "you should accept mr. Aizawa offer" I shrug "I'm fine on my own all I need is a job I could stay here at night as well" pink cheeks runs up to me smiling "c'mon if you except we can hang out more" I growl and pick her up "whatever c'mon dunce face I'm not gonna let you wander off at midnight" I grab his wrist and start dragging "no fair why can't I be held" "I held you on the way here" dunce face huffs and let's me drag him.

Time skip

"IM BACK YOU SLEEP DEPRIVED TEACHER" I Yell walking in now caring two people on my Back "SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU" bakugou yells from the living area "Oh Sorry Katsuki Did I Bother you" "YEAH THE FUCK YOU DID ASSHAT STUPID EYEBAGS TOLD ME TO SIT HERE AND WAIT FOF YOU TO GET BACK" "Oh My I'm so sorry kacchan didn't want you to stay up late" dunce face crawls of my back along with pink cheeks "Calm down Midobro " I growl and glare at bakugou "fucking asshole" I say as I reach my hand in my pocket "wait Midoryia we have to find aizawa remember since you decided to allow him to adopt you" I growl again "after it's gone since it is already almost gone see" I say as I pull out a half gone cigarette" "WHAT THE HELL DEKU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING FUCKING CIGARETTES DUMBASS" I flip him off and growl then look to denki "Midoryia let's go find our sleep deprived teacher" I growl and nod allowing myself to get dragged away". "AIZAWA COME OUT" dunce face yells causing a thump to be made on the other side of the door, the door opens quickly "WHAT" he growls then look down to me "Oh Welcome Back did you decide or..." I growl "whatever" he smiles and looks to pink cheeks and dunce face "how'd you do it" they flinch slightly "s-sir we j-just s-said wed see each o-other mo-more of-often" I growl "STOP SMILING YOU HAVE A CREEPY SMILE IT DOESNT SUIT YOU" he looks down to me and smiles wider causing me to flinch "come in you three" I growl and step forward "whatever eyebags" the other two walk in hesitantly as well.