We rang the bell and he opened the door after a few seconds ,  within a blink of my eye I was in his arms and patted his back excitedly .

"Uncle Parkkkk , I missed you soooo much "

He beamed at me , "I missed you too sweety , come on in you two"

My father bowed at him and he bowed back  , "long time no see Deep, what's up?"

"Just pressure in office hyung, don't worry , let's seat and talk"

We were talking for nearly half and hour when a kid around my age entered the siting room . I never saw him before .

His eyes were light brown , round faced , thin lips and messy jet black hair . He looked very cute.  He was wearing a black hoodie and grey boxers .

"Have you seen my charger? I'm not finding it anywhere" , he asked Uncle Park

"No , check your room or bag properly you'll get it " , he replied.

As the boy finally looked at us he greeted dad with a bow, "Anneonghaseyo uncle , how are you?"

"I'm fine dear , how have you been , I'm seeing you after so long"

"I'm doing good too " , he smiled. His smile made a box like shape and his skin was very bright , even more than me .

I was confused , as I have never seen him , several questions came in my mind . Who is he ? Is he a relative of Uncle Park ?  How did he know my dad ?

My thoughts disrupted as my dad smiled at me and soon said , "Piu look, he's Uncle Park's only son , Kim Taehyung, greet him"

Wait , what - SONNN!
Uncle park had a son???
And I always thought he's unmarried cause he lives alone in this house and on one ever mentioned his family members!!!

I gathered myself and looking up I saw him already looking at me with a blank expression , I smiled politely at him and said , "Anneonghaseyo , I'm Nisha, you can call me Piu"

He hooded sternly and said , "hi" then went to another room .

Huhh? How rude! I was polite with him .... I already disliked him. Anyway I'm here for uncle Park , who cares about his rude son who was invisible all these years.

After a while a woman who looked older than my mom came in the room carrying a tray of coffee and cookies . I assumed she's uncle Park's wife . She looked very kind and beautiful . She must be around 40 years old .

She bowed at my father and he did the same

"Anneonghaseyo Deep hyung , how are you ? Is Dipika okay and Neha?"

"Anneonghaseyo Noona , they are all okay , I brought Piu for her book shopping and visited you all when I heard you came after months"

"You did the right thing" , she smiled and finally tooked at me with awe

I shyly smiled at her and standing up I bowed in a 90° . She placed the tray on table and greeted us warmly . I came and hugged my and pulled my cheeks .

"So this is Piu , finally got to meet you honey , I heard from my husband so much about you , that how wonderful, talented and pretty little girl you are" , she smiled at me and patted my head .

I got a motherly aura around her and it made me more shy , "Anneonghaseyo Mrs. Kim"

"Ah , drop the formalities Piu-ah  , call me Aunty Eunji"

"Okay , Aunty Eunji , thank you for the cookies , they are delicious " I said as I munched on the tasty cookies .

*Time Skip after an hour*

"Okay hyung , we'll head home now , bye Eunji noona " , dad smiled and hugged uncle Park.

"Bye Deep , Eunji and Taehyung are staying for the holidays too , why don't we plan a proper get together? We should call Sung-ho too , it's been long since we all say together and it would be great if our families finally meet each other right?" , Uncle park said looked at dad

"Ofcourse , it'll be good , Dipika will be very happy to hear that . Let me know when you're planning a get together okay ? Please do it in the evening or weekends considering my office"

"Okay , done, bye Piu ah "

"Bye , uncle , love you , take care , bye aunty Eunji"

Behind them I saw Taehyung leaning against a doorframe , speakers hanging on his shoulders as he was looking at us with no expression. I looked him and smiled in the eye and he immediately went inside again . 
What's wrong with this kid! I huffed inside.

They both smiled at me and we finally came back home .

On the way back home I learnt from dad that Taehyung is 13 and half years old . He lives with aunty Eunji in daegu for his studies in their apartment . They rarely visit here occasionally and reads in class 5.

I asked father why he reads in lower grade when he's 2 years older than me .
He said when Taehyung shifted there from Seoul Uncle Park admitted him in lower grade so it may help him in coping better. But I know there's more to it.

I wanted to ask a lot but he stopped me saying it's not right to gossip about other's family and we should respect their choices . I half heartedly agreed with him .

Though back in my mind a hundred thoughts were rushing .

Why he lives separately with his mom?
Why he looked so rude and glum ?
Why his class is different?
Why can't he read here and stay as a family ?

I somehow managed to keep them aside and focused on my new part supplies , momentarily remembering a certain jet black haired boy in hoodie . I brushed off his thoughts and slept peacefully.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please give me review about my first chapter . I had read a lot of novels my whole life but I never wrote anything .
Please suggest me any tips  you like ?
Thank you !
See you in the next chapter~