Quietness (13)

*A couple hours before Corazon and Doffy met again*

Slant font is your thoughts, "you"

Slant and underlined are Corazon's "Corazon"

"So you guys are getting married??????" Law asked over the phone. He was freaking out, he couldn't take in all the information. It has only been a week since the discovery and he has just now figured out. While Corazon explained the plan Law had fallen asleep half way through it. "Don't you love Corazon???" He asked. He was still oblivious of the plan. He only called because he had gotten news from the local newspapers. You heard it in his voice how concerned he was.

"Law, hold on! Don't freak out, if anything ask Cora. He will explain to you." You try to calm the boy down. "S-So Corazon knows about this??" He asked over the phone. "Yes, now I need to go. Doflamingo has been looking for me all morning. Make sure to eat healthy Law." You remind him as he sighs. "Alright.. Fine.." He agreed against his will. "I love you Law.." You could tell you left him flustered.

"Okay! Now bye! I really gotta go!"

"Y/n, where are you?" You heard Doffy's voice from down the hall. While Law called you, you decided to hide in your room so you could talk to him. "Make sure to call me!" Law demanded. You chuckle and nod your head. "Promise!" You answer while hanging up the phone. Right when you put down the ear piece Doffy opened your door. "We are sailing out soon, do you need anything from the island?" Doffy asked walking toward you.

You shake your head "no" and smile up at him. "I think I have everything." You look down at your desk and find the ring he bought you. You slide it on your finger and grab his arm. "So are we heading to Minion Island soon?" You ask in a determined tone. He smiles down at you and kissed your forehead.  "Yes, dear.." He guided you out of your room.

It was all fake..

You started to feel guilty about this plan.. Doflamingo really loves you, genuinely..

"Good thing we are going to make it to Minion island by tonight.." you thought while being in the grasp of Doffy. It's only been a couple days and everyone knows about your relationship with Doffy. It did ruin your reputation but it's for the sake of Law and Corazon. Somehow it went out to all the news people, someone must be watching you. It freaked you out but you had to stay chill, you didn't want anyone to be suspicious.

(This is What took place right before chapter 10)
(Change in setting)

"Doffy, what's going on?" You ask while standing next to him concerned. You were both in his room as he gave you a jacket to wear. "We are heading to the island." Doffy put his jacket on and begin walking out of his room. You quickly follow him out to the deck and get hit with a strong gust of wind. Snow flakes also went into your eyes. You stood next to him for a moment before his transponder snail went off.

*Present day*

(The day after Corazon had gotten shot)

You found a cottage in a nearby island that was much warmer. You had found Corazon's body in the bright white snow. Gladly his body was still warm and he was breathing but barely. You carried him carefully over your back and dragged him to a ship. It was full of pirates but you quickly took them down.

"I will do anything to help you Cora.. Anything.. You hear? So trust me on this one alright..?" you walk around and surprisingly found a clean bed he could rest in. You placed him in it and made sure to take off his shirt and jacket. He was bleeding heavily, you needed to clean and bandage him immediately.

Soon enough the job got done and he was passed out on the bed. You prayed, while placing your elbows near the edge of the bed. "Please.. Please let Corazon live!" You could feel small tears drop. They dropped on his cheek slowly. It was weird because it looked like the drop was in slow motion. More tears fell on his cheeks and they were doing the same thing.