Hush.. (5)

"..You were quite loud today.." Cora commented while cuddling up against you. His shirtless form pressing against your bare back.  "..S-so what..?" You ask feeling yourself get embarrassed. You heard him chuckle as he hugged you the slightest bit tighter. "What if I told you I didn't have my Calm-Calm Fruit on?" He asked causing you to flinch. You break out of his arms sitting up from the hammock. You stare down at him with pure horror in your eyes. "Y-You didn't use your powers???" You exclaim in panic as he shook his head no. You were about to smack him but before you could he put his arms up.

"I-I'm joking! No one heard us!" His words caused you to stop your violent actions. You glare down at him and decide to slip out of hammock. You stand there fully naked trying to look for the clothes you had stripped off before. Suddenly you and Cora both heard cannon balls go off from outside. You both make eye contact in surprise. "This is a good time to escape with law.." you suggest while quickly putting your clothes on and throwing Corazon's clothes on at him.

Cora puts his clothes on fast and grabs the stuff he needs. "I'll get Law for you." You open the room door and head out. You search around Doffy's ship to find where the boy is. He would probably be up on deck helping everyone from the attackers. You run out to the deck to find him helping out. It was pouring out and it started to soak your clothes. You quickly grab the boy without making a sound, you cover his mouth with your hand and take him to the other side of the ship. "Y/n! What are you doing?" He asked trying to get out of your grip. You wrap the boy in some ropes as he begins to panic. "Law.. Listen to me.." You stare at him putting both hands on his shoulders.

The boy stared at you, he made full eye contact with you. "This path will be better for you.. No matter what you do. Do not come back here.." You smile to the boy with sadness in your eyes. "I-I'm leaving? W-wait no! Doff-!" He tried to call your captains name but you cover his mouth. "Hush now Law! I want you to live.." You desperately say to him. His eyes widen staring at you in disbelief. "Law.. I want you to the live to the fullest.. You have always been family to me.. You are still so young.. I care about you Law, I love you Law.. So please live.." You place a hand on his cheek, gently smiling at him.

His eyes begin to tear up as you graze your thumb against his pale skin. "Y/n, I have everything." You both heard Corazon trample over to you. "Alright, You have blankets and stuff?" You ask placing Law in the boat. "Yes, I have food, water and a transponder snail." Corazon also got in the ship with Law. "C-Corazon!" Law said in shock while staring at the man. "Corazon, Law be safe okay?" You lean in and kiss the little boys cheek. "Corazon, make sure to always be by his side." You lean into the man as he nods.

You both embrace and shared a kiss. This left the little boy speechless. It was unknown to the whole crew of your relationship with Corazon. "W-WHAT?!?!" Law said in pure confusion. You and Corazon awkwardly pull away. "Okay! Be safe!" You start to release them into the water. "I love you guys!" You wave to them as Corazon waved back. Law on the other hand was screaming and struggling to get out of the tied rope. Good thing Cora had his Calm-Calm Fruit on because it would've gotten the rest of the crew's attention.

You watch them disappear into the horizon of the ocean. All you could do now was hope they will be okay during their journey to find a cure for Law. You quietly walk away back to the deck. You didn't want anyone to think you were part of it so you pretend to help them fire at the marines. "Where's Law and Corazon?" Doffy asked looking back at his crew. "They were here not too long ago!" Baby 5 answered.

While Doffy was having a conversation you spotted Dellinger helping them shoot. You quickly grab the little boy away from the large cannon. "D-Dellinger don't do that.." You carry the boy in your arms. "..I want to help.." Dellinger said with a frown. You stare down at him and shake your head. "It's dangerous." You hold him tighter in your arms. "Y/n! Go check Corazon and see if he is in his room." Doffy demanded while looking over at you.

You quickly nod your head and start to make your way to his room. "Stay safe.." You thought while walking into Corazon's room. "Dellinger want to hold the paper?" You ask while grabbing it off the hammock. Dellinger nods his head and takes the paper from you.

You both head with it still raining with power outside. "Doffy, we have the paper." You get Dellinger to give Doffy the paper. The old man takes it and reads the message. "What is he thinking..?" Doffy said in a stern tone. (The message said, "I'm leaving to go cure Law's disease.") "D-Doffy! I think it's good that he is helping Law! Think about it, if he can help Law we will have another worthy family member." You try to reason with your captain. Doffy let's out a sigh of frustration and nods his head. "Let's just take these marines down and we will deal with them later.." Doffy crinkled up the paper and threw it in some bin.

You all nod your head and begin your operation of taking down the marines. "I have to hide my identity from the Marines.." You put Dellinger down and go to your room to prepare to fight.

*Six months later*

"Doffy, you called them? For what?" You ask while cleaning his office.

Word count~ 1040