Just Like A Mouse (4)

(Welcome back! Hope you guys have had an exquisite day!)

"Huh?? The boy stabbed you???" You begin to panic now tugging Corazon's jacket off. "..Don't tell Doffy.." Corazon asked, looking down at you. You patch him up while giving off a concerned expression. "H-He stabbed you Cora! Doffy should know about it.." You start to wrap around his body as he stands with his arms up. "..That was his vengeance.. Just patch me up.." Corazon said with a cold tone. You get pissed at him and slightly smack his wound as he jumps. "Don't talk to your girlfriend with such a cold tone! I'm helping you here!" You finished bandaging him and went to go fetch him a new shirt. (Corazon's Calm-Calm fruit is on rn)

After you came back you saw him clean his feather jacket. "..I got you a clean hoodie." You toss it to him as he slips it on. "Thank you.." He put his jacket on and looked over at you. He watched you start to clean your table with the aid kit on it. As you finally put everything away you felt someone tap your shoulder.

You turn around to be hit with another pair of lips. "Let's go persuade Doffy to let Law join the family.." Corazon suggested pointing his finger to the exit. "..Are you sure?" You ask with a bit of hesitance. He nods his head and turns his Devil fruit power off. "We will tell him what Law has been through.." Corazon grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently. You look at him with worry but still nod your head. "Okay.." you agreed as he smiled at you. He pulled you out of your room and began to head to Doffy's office.

*After persuading Doflamingo*

"Get Law over here.." Doflamingo demanded while talking to the transponder snail. Everyone agreed and hung up on Doflamingo. You lean against the chair Corazon was sitting on while hearing a ruckus from outside. The door slams open revealing Machvise and Giolla holding Law by the arms. Baby 5 and Buffalo suddenly show up at the window. "Young Master-Sama, we caught Law!" Giolla happily said holding Law as he struggled. "I guess he suddenly decided to escape." Giolla added as you watch Law wiggle. "Damn it! Let go of me!" Law exclaimed, trying his best to be let go.

Both Machvise and Giolla let him go as he fell to the floor. "He was already at the port-in." Machvise looked down at him while saying that. You watch the boy stare at Corazon in shock. "Law.." Doflamingo looked up at him as he sat next to Corazon in another chair. "I called you in just for one thing.." Doflamingo announced. Law continued to stare at Doflamingo with a glare. "I have decided to welcome you to the Doflamingo family officially." The old man finally revealed leaving everyone to be shocked.

"Even if he sees potential in me I will die soon anyways.." The little boy reminded with a cold stare. To see such a young boy know that he will die soon broke your heart. You never wanted to see such a child go through a horrendous past. "That depends on your luck.." Doflamingo responded.

"We work with the black market and find the most powerful devil fruits.." Doffy explained with a smirk. Not long after Corazon started to wince. You look down to find that blood had bled through your bandage. You stare in shock seeing him drenched in blood. "What's wrong?" Doflamingo asked, looking over at his younger brother. Corazon pulled up a piece of paper saying that it was an enemy attack.

"It was an enemy?" Doffy asked, seeming pretty concerned. "I finished him off.." Corazon answered on another piece of paper. "..Y/n go bandage Corazon up." He demanded. You quickly nod your head and grab Corazon's arm.

2 years after Law had officially joined the Donquixote family. You guys were in town walking around with the kids. "Corazon? Where are the kids?" You ask while walking with him. He points near the middle of the town, the kids are sitting on a ledge talking. You and Corazon get close and sit on another ledge connected to a building. As you both listen in on the conversation something caught your ears. "We told you our real names!" Baby 5 complained with Buffalo next to her. "So? I'm not interested.." Law responded with an annoyed tone. "So uncool.. You are no fun!" Baby 5 leaned back on the ledge. "You are starting to get a lot of white areas now.." Baby 5 commented. "I don't have much time left.." Law looked around his body. "What is your real name??-Dasuyan!" Buffalo budded in.

"Or we will tell the Young Master you stabbed Corazon 2 years ago!-Dasuyan " Buffalo blackmailed Law. Law let out a sigh of defeat. "Trafalgar D. Water Law.."

You and Corazon's eyes widen in shock, not realizing the child's middle name. Corazon quickly stands up and sped to Law. You tried to stop him but he had already grabbed Law and dragged him away. You get up and start to head for the other kids. "...K-Kids want some ice cream?" You ask with a fake smile on your face. Baby 5 and Buffalo slowly nod their head and follow you to the closest ice cream shop. "Corazon looked a lot scarier than usual-dasuyan.." Buffalo commented while walking with you.

You start to worry about the boy's life as he is working for someone who hates that name. For all the years you've been with Doffy you have not once told him your real name. The only reason is because when you told Corazon your real name he warned you about what Doffy would do.

*Couple days after the incident*

The past couple of days the marines have been on Doflamingo's tail since your leave from the island.

"Let me go with you Cora!" You plead as he begins to pack. "..It's too dangerous, I'm not letting you go." Corazon argued back, while writing a note for the whole crew. "..I'll be fine! As long as I'm with you right Cora?" You ask tugging on his jacket a bit. He freezes while placing the paper on his hammock. "Cora.." You stare at him in shock. "I have to save Law, Y/n.. He is only a child.." Corazon turned to look at you. You've never seen Corazon with such a desperate desire in his eyes. He really wants to help the young boy live.

You felt your eyes begin to water just thinking about it. "A-Alright fine.." You look down as your tears hit the floor. Corazon lifts your face up and gives off a sad smile. "..I promise I will be back.. Wait for me okay?" He asked while you nodded your head. He kissed your forehead and smiled. "It may take a bit but I will be back." He kisses your cheek this time. You blushed at his actions and nodded.

"B-Before you leave could I do you another favor..?" You ask, wiping your tears away now covered with a smile. He looks at you with a curious eye as you begin to walk closer to him. You lean your chest against him and tug his jacket off. "If you come back I'll give you a very nice welcome.." You both fall to the floor as you sit on his lap. "Do you mind if I give you a quick peek before you leave?" You ask while stripping your shirt off in front of him. His eyes widen, staring up and down your body.

Suddenly his nose started to bleed watching your body move around. "..." you awkwardly wipe the blood off his nose and kiss his cheek. "..You can touch me wherever you'd like Cora.." you grab his hand and place it right above your butt. "Y-Y/n I.." he paused, still in awe of the sight of your body. He lets out a sigh and gives in for his own pleasure.

"Maybe I have a little bit of time before I leave.." He said while taking his hoodie off.

(If you guys would actually want a 🍋 just comment down below 👀)

Word count~ 1384