Future Untold

It's been a couple years since the day you and Corazon reunited with Law. Time went by as if you all were riding a lighting bolt that was in a rush. Never did you think your life would change so much. New people popped up in your life, new adventures unfolded and new upgrades to the family.

"Mommy! Where papa?" A little girl asked running over to you. You smile down to the little girl and bend down to her height. "You know your papa, he's always getting sick." You pick the little girl up in your arms and kiss her forehead. "H-Huh? Papa sick?" She asked in worry. You giggle, proud that she is concerned about Cora. "Not necessarily.. More just vey exhausted, so lack of sleep.." You explain to her while walking into the room Cora was bed bound in. "Cora are you okay?" You ask while placing your daughter on the bed. You watch her crawl to him as he was hunched over. You sit down on the bed watching the little girl mess with Cora's hair. He suddenly covers her with the blanket causing the girl to giggle.

"Gah! Daddy's got you!!" Corazon teases while wrapping the little girl up with the blanket. She looked like a small burrito in his arms. She giggled louder as he kissed her face a couple times. They both giggled as you watched them. "And I thought you were bed bound today." You say with a dramatic pout. Corazon awkwardly laughs and shakes his head. "I guess I was just tired.." Corazon answered.

*Pururururu.. Purururururu...*

"Hm? Who could that be?" You ask while walking over to the nightstand. You guys had a large transponder snail. You picked up the call and held it to your ear. "Mushi Mushi?" You ask while sitting back on the bed next to Cora and Hana. "Ah, Y/n." A familiar males voice said with a smile. "Sengoku-Dana!" You say with a smile. "Y-You know you can stop with the sama now.." Sengoku said awkwardly. "I've always called you that! No point in changing it now." You say with a smirk. He lets out a sigh but continues on to what he was doing.

"Do you need to speak to Cora?" You ask as he chuckles. "Actually, I'm calling to talk to you Y/n." Sengoku said making you a bit surprised. "That's rare." You comment while twisting the string around your fingers. "This came up not to long ago but, our naval surgeon had just passed away." Sengoku-sama explained.

You think about it for a moment and nod. "Fish guy?" You ask as he nods. "He died last week and we don't have any elite doctors. So my question was, do you mind taking his place for a bit?" Sengoku asked in a nervous manor. "Huh? Is Akainu okay with that? Does he even know about this?" You question while Cora and Hana sit there puzzled.

"It will be fine, he doesn't know any of your whereabouts. Only Corazon's but I think it will be okay." Sengoku answered. You look over at Hana then at Corazon. "The kids Sengoku.." You say in worry.

"Oh don't worry! They can stay with their old pops! I miss my little grandchildren!" Sengoku said in a joyful tone. You let out a little laugh and smile. "What base is this at?" You ask while Hana crawls over to you. "Marine Headquarters." He said leaving you to be silent.

As Hana crawled into your lap you hesitantly stare down at her. "Am I taking that position or am I just there briefly." You say while combing your fingers through her hair. "At least a year." Sengoku said in a pleading tone. "We have all these nurses and people who are studying to become a doctor but they are of no help." Sengoku pleaded more.

"...We will be there by tomorrow. I better not be bossed around or I am leaving." You say as he nods. "Of course. You are pretty much my daughter Y/n. I will not allow it." Sengoku assured as you smile. "Okay. I'm gonna start to get ready immediately. What is Cora gonna do while we are there?" You ask while looking over at you very lost husband.

"He will become an admiral." Sengoku answered without hesitation. "H-Huh??? He hasn't been there in years." You exclaim in shock. "He has proven himself worthy. I think everything will be fine." Sengoku said with a nod.

"Y/n? Who's on the phone?" Cora asked while you awkwardly look over at him. "Sengoku you can talk to him about it." You tell while handing Cora the phone. "I'm gonna go make lunch for Hana and Kaito." You say while walking away. You carried Hana in your arms and quickly walked out the door.

Right when you passed the door frame you could hear Cora yell. "WHAT?" As you made your way quicker to your son's room. "Kaito!" You exclaim trying your best to ignore your husband. Baby noises could be heard from the crib at the corner of the room.

"Hi Kaito~ How is my little munchkin?" You sweetly say to him while holding each child in each arm. "Let's go eat lunch?" You ask as they both smile. "yeah! I'm hungry momma!" Your 3 year old daughter exclaimed in delight.

Now I have to listen to Cora chatter after that call..

*The next day* (Mid-Afternoon)

"POPS!!!" Hana exclaimed running to Sengoku-sama with open arms. He happily bent down to her height and hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you two actually called each other.." You tell Corazon as he smiled. "Yeah.. Me too." Corazon gave you a kiss on the forehead and took Kaito from your arms. "I'll take care of the kids while you go with Sengoku to Headquarters ." Corazon said with a quick wink.

You slightly blush and nod your head. "M-Mk." You quickly look away surprised by your own actions.

He is your husband, why are you getting all flustered?!?

"Ready to go Y/n.?" Sengoku asked while walking over to you. You nod your head while watching Corazon walk the kids into Sengoku's house. "Bye Mama!" Your little girl exclaimed waving to you. You wave back to her while jumping in a vehicle. "Be good honey!" You got to say before shutting the door.

As Sengoku-sama got in the vehicle he started the engine. "Corazon will join us shortly. I have a friend that will take care of them." Sengoku said while driving down a road. "A friend?" You ask staring over at him.

To be continued~

Heh haven't posted on this story in awhile. Hope you enjoyed this new chapter! I promise to update more since I am on break!

Word count< 1148

Have an amazing day! Leave a star of appreciation!