Shut Up (11)

(2 years after Law joined the Donquixote Family)

(Also I find this art quite cute because it's very rare to see Doffy smile like that.) (It's not mine btw! And one piece isn't mine either! Credit to owner!)

"Cora! Stop that tickles!" You laugh uncontrollably as Cora tickled you. You could also hear him laugh watching your priceless reactions. "I-I really mean it Cora! I might pee my pants!!" You try to push him away as he quickly grabs you in his arms. "Too much?" He asked with a smile. You nod your head and wrap your arms around his body.

You both lie in his hammock in the ship. It swayed back and forth, causing your bodies to both relax. It was a slow afternoon with nothing to do. It was more of a break after all of the stuff Doflamingo has been doing. Suddenly you and Corazon started to move around a bit to get comfortable. That was right before he accidentally fell out of the hammock causing his head to bump the wall.

"C-Cora!" You get out of the hammock and bend down to him. "Are you okay?" You ask with concern in your voice. He smiles up at you and nods. "I'm fine, Just a little bump." He answered while turning his head. Soon enough you could see a hug bruise on the back of his head. "CORA!" You panicked.

*2 months before Corazon and Law left*

"Law, ready?" You ask staring down at the little boy in your lab stool. He nods his head with amusement watching you pour ingredients with others. At the moment you both had lab coats on and goggles to protect your eyes. "Are you a scientist or Doctor?" Law asked you.

"..Kind of both.. But these aren't chemicals these are herbs and other types of stuff." You place one tube of attempt #1 medicine in a fridge. "Now we wait.." you put your tools down and take your gloves off. Law gets off the stool and stares at the fridge. "Law while we wait lets go to town." You suggest placing your lab coat on a hanger. Law looks over at you and nods his head.

You take his lab coat off and also hang it near yours. "Oki! Let's a go!" You grab Law's hand and walk out with him.

After about 10 minutes of getting ready to go you spotted Corazon leaning against the railing outside the building. "Cora, want to go and walk around town with us?" You asked right when Law walked right out the door. Corazon stared down at the boy as if he was indecisive if he should hang out with the little devil. He nods his head while firing up a new cigar.

It didn't take long for his feather jacket to catch on fire. You quickly pull the jacket off of him and step on it to stop the fire. "Corazon be careful!" You hand it back to him as he shakes it off. "Alright, let's go!" You happily grab Law's hand with a smile. A small dust of pink started to show through Law's cheeks. Corazon suspiciously observed Law as you begin to walk down the stairs.

*In town*

"Law, want to buy anything?" You ask while looking down at the boy. "Like what?" He asked, looking around the place. You thought about it and searched around to give you an idea of anything. "How about Ice cream? It's a sunny day today so it's perfect for something cold to eat." You take the boys hand once and again and drag him to the ice cream shop.

Corazon quietly followed the behind the two of you staring at Law like a hawk. "What flavor?" You ask the little boy. He looks up at the menu and points to it. "Chocolate.." Law answered. "And what do you say?" You ask while grabbing napkins for later.

"Please.."

"Perfect! I'll get 3 chocolate ice cream cones please!" You ask the register lady. She puts in your order and takes the money you gave her. "Will be ready in 5." The lady quickly got to work.

You, Law and Corazon all sat on a bench waiting for the ice cream to be done. "Your ice cream is ready." The lady announced. Before you could attempt to get up Corazon beat you to it. He gave you a thumbs up and walked away. You and Law observe him carefully.