15

Abuse mentioned, torture and gore

yawned and rubbed my eyes as I heard a knocking on the door, I went to get up only to hear a grumble over my head and shook my head.
"I need to get the door, the kids need waking."
"five more minutes..."
I shook my head and shuffled around to look at him.
"i'll go and you can have your five minutes."
He pouted but let me go as I went to the door and opened it slightly. I blinked in suprise at the person at the door.
"why are you here?"
I asked, opening the door a bit wider as ran sat up slightly on the dawn sunlight, geez what time was it?
"im here cause I need to ask you some questions, in private."
Ranboos head snapped to the goat who had followed me in as the enderian practically launched out of bed. We may have sort of made up but that doesn't stop ran from being heavily cautious, as he placed a hand on my waist.
"anything you want to say in private  you can say infront of us both."
I said, nodding out of the room as I glanced at the kids, tubbo followed my eyes and nodded. As we left I held rans hand, following the goat to a guest room.
"Tommy, I need you to be honest-"
"it's dependent really."
He frowned but sighed.
"are you just covering for ranboo about that attack last night?"
My gaze hardened and I stood infront of ran.
"what are you implying?"
Their was a weary glance to ranboo and I frowned.
"I just want to know for sure if you aren't covering for him far any reason... There was a reason I didn't want him with us."
I stopped for a second before I felt rage ignite my features.
"Are you implying he abuses me?!"
Ranboo jostled behind me I could feel his disgust as tubbo stood his ground.
"it's a possibility... With how violent he was with that dude and how he was in jail-"
"SO I'M ALSO BATSHIT, TUBERCULOSIS?! I WAS TREATED WORSE THAN HIM! no offence honey. YET YOU SEEM TO ONLY REMEMBER RAN AS AN EXCUSE!!"
I hissed through my teeth, my eye twitching as I stomped towards him, pointing an accusing figure on his face. Tubbo stayed silent, only watching me as I raved.
"I just wanted to make sure-"
"-WELL. Tubs. I appreciate the concern. But I am not a 15 year o-"
I stopped, yawning shaking my head, rubbing my eyes as ranboo cooed at me, wrapping around me and picking me up.
"lets go to bed, darling, the kids are with fundy and eret today."
A grumble left my lips as I curled into his chest. I felt ran cover my ears and hissed something at tubbo before leaving to our room. I cuddled into his chest with a sigh and fell back asleep as ranboo played with my hair.

--------

After a few hours, Tommy woke up to the sound of crashing as he stretched. Yelling reached his ears as he turnt to the cracked open door confused, standing and walking to it and peering out.

-----

"YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS! WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?! HE'D FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO US? TO HIM? ARE YOU BATSHIT?!"
Looking around I didn't see the kids, they must be at fundys with yogurt.
"AND HE WHAT? LOVES YOU?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! YOU ARE JUST SOME MONSTROUS CREATURE TRYING TO USE HIS KINDNESS TO YOUR OWN COVER!"
My face hardened as I walked out to the stairs, looking over the banister into the kitchen. Tubbo was pointing a figure at ranboo's chest poking at him harshly as ranboo glowered down at him, more creative insults where thrown between the two as I watched.
"-YOU DONT DESERVE HIM!-"
"AND YOU DO?-"
"THAT'S IT!"
Tubbo pulled out a bottle and moved back, getting ready to throw it before I jumped between them. My feet tapped on the tiles as I rose, looking at the two, a glance to the clock told me it was 1 pm. Glaring heatedly at tubbo as he slowly lowered the bottle I looked at the ground, seeing a smashed glass on the floor already.
"what. Pray tell. Happened."
Ranboo didn't answer and only looked at tubbo who was glaring openly at him. Clearing my throat tubbo started.
"I was trying to get a glass of water and ranboo appeared and threatened me, I was defending myself."
I glanced at ranboo who was rolling his eyes at tubbo.
"I wanted to make you lunch for when you woke up and he was in here holding two potions and threw one before I yelled then..."
He trailed off as the stood side by side as he looked guilty at the floor.
"sorry for waking you up, sunshine."
I sighed and looked at the two, tubbos glare hardened.
"he's manipulating you, Tommy! You know I'm telling the truth, I'm your best friend!"
I paused. My brain foggy with a memory as I glared at 'tubbo'.
"where is he."
Ranboo looked confused as I pushed him behind me.
"I SAID WHERE."
A emotionless smile grew on its face as it slowly formed a familiar green hoodie and mask.
"should have guessed you of all people would know."
I pulled out the axe I had and stared at him.
"what have you done to him."
He shrugged and glance towards the basement, I didn't let ranboo move to it. It could have been trap. I knew ranboo was typing to the chat coms as as I heard the door slam open as quackity spread his wings farther and oved cautiously to my side, not moving his eyes from the green bastard.
"we have an agreement dream. You wrote your signiture. Eret wrote hers. You can't legally do anything to my brother."
"this is my server quackity. I do as I plea-"
A bang sounded as more people entered the house, some had go around back and are now behind dream, others where to the left. I looked at fundy, who was holding a scared yogurt, and made eyecontact. I glanced up the stairs as he nodded, rushing up them, shroud and micheal followed and eret herded them up the stairs.
"papa? Da?"
Ran turnt to the stairs as dream saw them, he lifted his hand to throw the potion down only to have it shot out of his hand and harmlessly to the side, splashing on wil who suddenly disappeared.
"invis?"
I lokked and ran and nodded for him to head up to the kids and he rushed past me to them. Turning to the menece who was groping his bleeding hand I pointed my sword.
"what have you done with tubbo, you shifty green bitch."
Pausing, he nodded to the basement, Sam went to look only for crates to raise a hand and walk over.
"if what I know is correct, he's not a redstone master. But he does know magics. I believe I'm personally better suited for these sorts of traps."
The stag smirked bowing dramatically before the taps of his hooves faded into the basement stairwell. Attention returned to dream as he glared through his mask. Swiping at his chest, his body toppled as I smirked.
"get the cuffs crates made."
Q ordered a guard, we waited as all eyes where on me and dream.
"how long."
"hm?"
"how long have you been tubbo?"
Heads snapped at me as dreams eyes grew a sickening glimmer.
"only 10 days!"
I glared harsher as the guard returned, snapping the cuffs on dream as they glowed, he immediately yelped. Dropping a dagger I didn't notice as I picked him up, handing him to two officers. Sapnap waltzed forwards.
"you're lucky we are keeping you alive. We might need you later."
Dream said nothing as he stared at his ex-best friend, seemingly in thought as he tilted his head. Sapnap looked repulsed as he stepped. Back, his tail curling to his leg as I moved him back wards to quackitys arms. I entrance of the basement was kicked open as crates ran to the living room.
"Get me some rosemary, regen potions and rubbing alcohol. Now!"
He yelled, muttering some things to themselves as the wrote stuff down and passed it to a guard.