9

Ah my skrimbos, 😖😖😖my lil skrinkle cromples, 🤭🤭my smip kroples 🥺🥺🥺
... Im sorry
--------------

By now everyone is here, the bay was chatting with some enderman hybrids from ranboos family, different friends of mine where walking and talking. Some of big q's and saps friends where being warned against looking talking to the politicians who where coming tomorrow. I was talking to someone named Brandon (if you understand this you know) before ranboo walked to us and introduced himself.
"hey, I'm ranboo."
"hi, I'm Brandon. Can I ask you a question? Sorry if it's invasive."
I looked between them and ran nodded.
"why are the queen's of the end here? Are you related?"
Ranboos body physically purked up.
"which way are they?"
Brandon looked confused, but pointed behind him, ranboo grabbed my arm as I waved to the shade as I was dragged away.
"so do I get an explanation or-"
I was pushed through the doors of a temporary house and was presented with two very beautifully women. One looked mostly like a regular enderman, her skin speckled with purple freckles as here green eyes glowed, dark braided hair draped over her shoulder. The other was ghostly white, piercing red eyes as she looked over us, grey lines curved up her face, her Bob cut hair cupped her face perfectly.
(outfit's)

"hello, raccoon

"hello, raccoon. What is your business?"
"that's what I'd like to know as well-"
I said, looking to the door as ranboo walked it looking at me.
"sorry toms- I ran into you-"
I smiled and shook my head with a smile as we made eyes contact. I heard two gasps and turnt into the room seeing the two women looking at my husband, I took his hand as he looked down at me, I smile awkwardly.
"uh- H-hello your highnesses?"
Ranboo muttered embarrassed as he rubbed his neck, I realised we where in front of the queen's of the end, my anxiety rose slightly. I gave his hand a squeeze as the two walked over too him.
"... ranboo?"
He looked up, his heteronormic eyes stared at the two royals who had tears in their eyes. I looked suprised, then I slapped myself internally. These are ranboos mums...
"OH my little Prince! What happened to you!"
I saw them reach for ran as he flinched back from their touch. I sighed inwardly and stood infront of him and looked to the right of the queen's.
"im sorry, ran and I still struggle with physical contact."
The women frowned, the green eyed ones looked sadder where as the red eyes one looked inquisitive.
"then why are you two holding hands?"
I looked at our hands as he leaned down to my level.
"well, we have been with eachother through alot and-"
"oh! You must be who our baby is marrying!"
The green eyed one said, her white dress bouncing with her as her tail flickered. The white one put a hand on her shoulder with a small smile and looked down at me. I was suddenly aware of how small I was compared with the rest of the room.
"well let's go sit, tomorrow is the wedding after all."
I smiled embarrassed and followed them to their living room. I talked with them, finding out that the red eyed ones name is called 'Tlaloc' and the green eyes one was called 'Althea'.
"well, tell us what's happened so far?"
We paused and looked at eachother, I leaned into boo's side quietly as he sighed.
"well... You aren't gonna like it..."
Tlalco sat forwards, a spark of rage in her eyes as she looked at us.
"can you tell us still?"
I looked at ran who sat back and hugged me into his side.
"well-"