3

I yawned as ranboo gently ran his hands through my shoulder length hair. I folded my ears back and pushed my head into his palm, Phil said he'd give me a recipe for pain relief potions or some shit. I remember some of the different ingredients for a weak pain relief but that's it. Ranboo smiled down at me as I blinked blearily, kissing my forehead.
"morning, did you sleep well?"
"best I've had in the past two years."
Ranboos face grimaced for a moment, if you didn't know him you wouldn't have realised. But I've spent two years with him. I smiled softly and rubbed his cheek.
"it's okay, ran, we're free now. Let's get breakfast yeah?"
He held my hand and kissed my palm, nodding peaking open his eye to look at me. I sat up and looked out the window, it was Bearley morning and the sun was hardly apparent on the sky line. I smiled and continued to stare, ignorant to the enders movements to sit up and his patient and peaceful look as he watched me. I smiled as the sun lifted from the ground, I then paused, a frown made its way to my face. Ranboo moved to my side.
"what's wrong, Tom's?"
I didn't answer, simply pointing to the hooded figures leaving the tree line of the 'enchanted forest' as Phil calls it.
"is that- oh god its fuckin lmanburg again."
Tubbo, fundy, jack manifold, Karl and antfrost pulled down their hoods and started to make gestures around.
"it seems lmanburgs expansion was significant, hm."
Ranboo said, standing up as he went to his drawer throwing me some clothes.
"I'm going to drown in these-"
"imagine being short-"
"shut up you prick-"
Ranboo laughed before going into his bathroom. I went into his walk in closet and changed quickly, he'd given my a two toned hoodie that went nearly down to my calf, some shorts with drawstrings and some winter boots. I smiled and played with the strings on his hoodie before walking down stairs, I went to the kitchen and started to make some porkchops and bread. I turned and waited as the pork cooked only to freeze up as two eyes stared at me. I felt my heart stop for a second only to realise it was Jack. I hurried over to the from door.
"pretend you didn't see shit-"
"I wasn't planning on saying it- why are you in ranboo's stuff?"
"does this look like my house?"
Jack shrugged.
"fair enough, see you later."
Jack left without another word as I shut and locked the door. I heard feet hurry down the stairs.
"are you okay? Did they hurt you?-"
"it's fine, jack just needed to seem like he was checking this out."
He nodded and we went to eat breakfast, we sat silently and room glances out the window. After breakfast I went to the sink and started to clean the plates. The sink was directly in front of the window. as I washed up the plates I would glance up, ranboo had went to go through the tunnel to technos to warn him about them trespassing. I placed the clean dishes into the drying rack and dried my hands, I looked up from my hands to see three people rapidly approaching the house as I paled. I stumbled backwards before darting into the basement and going to ranboo's secret room, quickly locking it. Drip llama Rose their head looked at me as I moved over to them burrowing into the animals soft fur as  the doors opened.
"serious guys! I couldn't find anything other than some villagers!"
I heard Jack say.
"I saw something in that window jack. Look again."
Ant said, I heard his paws scratching at the surfaces he started to check. I heard the sound of hooves on the tiled floor of the basement and started to shake. I hid myself further into the llama as it wrapped around me protectively. I then heard the sound of crafting, stone and wood? Then... A familiar click of redstone. I cambered behind the drip llama as tubbo entered the cleared out room. Thank gods we'd cleared it yesterday. I heard the llama bleat angrily as it stared at the goat. I gripped its fur in panic as I prayed for someone to come and get rid of my ex-best friend.
"drip-llama? Really?"
I heard him coming closer as the llama shoved my further into the wall. I looked around the llama to see tubbo. He stood in a bloodied apron with a sharpened axe, standing over the llama and, subsequently, me.
"stupid name for a llama... I should kill you to get rid of that name-"
The llama in turn, spant on him, causing him to yelp.
"oi yo-"
"what are you doing here."
I physically relaxed at philza voice filled the room.
"trying to kill a traitor. You?"
"wondering why you are trespassing on my friends property. He's already got enough on his plate."
The crow stated vaguely, tubbo 'tch' Ed and walked to him.
"I don't care if I'm trespassing on te-"
"this isn't technos house mate."
Tubbo paused, clearly taken aback.
"then whos-"
"that would be mine."
Ranboo stated, walking into the room with confidence as he walked past the goat to me and drip llama. He pet the llamas head before I moved slightly, catching his attention. His face filled with worry and barely controled rage as he nodded to the llama who belated and shuffled over, freeing me.
"what?-why are you here boo?"
"my name, is ranboo. You exiled me you should at least remember my name."
Tubbo flushed, I can't tell if its from rage or embarrassment as ranboo pulled me up in front of him, blocking the others view of me and my clearly panicked form.
"are you okay, hon? You're crying. "
He said brushing my cheek, I would have reprimanded him if it weren't for the situation.
"I-I'm f-fine..."
I said, hiding in his chest.
"who's that?"
Tubbo asked, no one answered him, or even looked his way.
"do you wanna call Mr.stone? I'm sure he'll be ready for us by now."
"okay..."
Tubbo was tapping his foot in frustration.
"who are you?"
He hissed, I flinched, curling further into ranboo. I'm not normally this jumpy but- I guess it's the fear of having my freedom taken from me that's fueling it.
"not now, tubbo."
"no, I wanna know."
Philza sighed and slapped his head, earning a yelp.
"what the fuck, philza!!?"
"you're acting like a child. So I'll treat you like one."
Tubbo frowned and gripped his axe tighter, raising it to attack only to have it blocked my a shield as drip llama spat at him again.
"you are trespassing on private property. Leave."
Phil said, lowering his shield with a glare. I heard more feet headed out way and tugged on ranboo's shirt.
"m-more people are coming..."
Ranboo paused his comforting and stood up, still holding me.
"Phil."
"i heard, mate."
Phil said, pushing tubbo further into the room and walking to our side. Ranboo pulled up my hood and turned us around, keeping me close.
"stay calm, okay? It's gonna be alright."
"what if-if they take us back... Take you back?"
I whispered, looking up at him as he glared at the people entering the room. He let out a garbled growl.
"I'm not letting that happen. Not again."
He curled his tail around me as I chittered, curling my wings around us, the golden hearts shimmering in the torch light. Ranboo kept his glare up, taking a second to look at me before pulling me closer.
"leave my property."
"you don't have property. You're an escaped convict."
Karl said matter of factly his eyes glowing yellow, jack looked hella unhappy to be there.
"we should take you in for escaping."
Ant added, half heartedly, as if he'd been forced to do this. tubbo and ant made glances at Jack, as if expecting him to speak. So this was rehearsed?
"you know what? Fuck this shit."
Jack said, struggling out of the apron and pulling out a shield. The others seemed startled, fundy sope up.
"Jack what the fuck-"
"no, what the fuck is wrong with you! All of you! We all know how little damage was done by ranboo and Tommy yet you threw them into jail! Over a threat we could defeat! It's been two fuckin years tubbo! They were meant to be released after one!!"
Jack ranted, standing in front of me and ranboo.
"you can't just force ranboo back into jail without a cause."
Suddenly a new, angrier, set of hooves entered the room. I looked up slightly seeing Jack stood in front of us as techno walked through the door, leaning down as he entered.
"leave my friends home immediately."
Karl took a defensive stance and got ready to attack, tubbo held a hand in front of him as ant focused on technos movements. Fundy was keeping his eyes on us as he moved forwards.
"we can't do that. In accordance with our alliance-"
"im sorry-YOUR WHAT?!?!"
Ranboo screamed, holding my head into his chest.
"-with the dream and his army. We would help if ever he needed it."
Jack took that second to cut at fundys head as philza lurched forwards, slicing ants back. Karl threw down a health pot and sliced at philza, techno took this chance to attack, slicing at tubbos stomach only for the goat to block and slice up. Ranboo pulled me into the corner and held a shield in front of me.
"hon, we have to keep you safe, okay? You can't fight right now, deep breaths for me yeah?"
He said, trying to comfort me while keeping me close.
"GRAB RANBOO!"
I squawked and spread my wings over us, hiding us.
"Phil control whatever creature that is!"
I didn't turn hearing clangs and slices from behind me, I turned slightly only to see a sword coming towards me and ranboo and I threw the shield in front of us. The attacker was thrown backwards onto Jack's sword, fundy fell limp as his body disappeared, not losing a cannon life. Jack turned and blacked another blow as Karl attacked, ant having been killed by philza. Tubbo forced techno back from the door, causing the taller to stumble into a pool of blood.
"Karl. Time to go! Jack. You are now an enemy to l'manburg!!"
Karl nodded, scrambling out in front of tubbo, I turned fully showing my face for the last second as tubbo was dragged out his eyes widening. I scrambled to technos side, helping him up and sitting him on the chest. Philza started to clear up the blood as I temporarily wrapped his wounds so I could clean them later. After techno I checked on Jack and ranboo, they where talking as ranboo patched up the hetronormic man.
"welp. Guess I'm homeless now!"
I bit back a laugh as philza chuckled.
"didn't you have a house outside of lmanburgs lands?"
Jack paused, quirking his head to the side.
"he really didn't tell you anything, huh? Well, they expanded, basically forcing me to join, though my lands still logically private and not in l'manburg but you know."
I hummed in acknowledgement, walking to ranboo as he'd finished and kissing his head.
"you wanna go make everyone hot coco? I'll call Sam and see if he's ready for us."
The others looked confused but didn't say anything as ranboo chirped and headed upstairs. I walked to philza who was now sat down and started to wrap his arm.
"we can head over to your house and properly clean em in a second-"
"what are you and ranboo?"
Jack asked abruptly, making me pause and tighten phils bandage, making him hiss.
"sorry phil-"
"it's alright mate."
I continued to wrapp his arm before pausing, and starting to wrap his leg.
"well, when I can set something up... I'm welding us rings."
"YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED-"
"well yeah?- platonicly? Duh?-"
I paused my wrapping before my eyes widened, turning and slapping the back of his head.
"I JUST GOT OUTTA JAIL!! I'M NOT MARRYIN NO ONE IN THAT WAY?!!"
"Alright! Alright!!"
I huffed and went back to helping Phil who was quietly laughing. Ranboo eventually re-entered the room holding a tray of hot chocolate with a pack of marshmallows hanging from his tail.
"thanks ran."
"thank you ranboo."
I sipped my hot coco and let my tail sit loosely around his waist as they talked over stuff, I leaned onto ranboo's shoulder.
"-yeah he said it might take another day or 2 till he can get us-"
I froze up, he seemed to notice as he held my hand, making me I relaxed into him.
"hmm, I have some welding stuff I can get someone to smuggle out to me."
Jack said, having been silent for a while.
"wait really?-"
"seriously!!"
Me and ranboo said simultaneously, sharing the same tone of excitement.
"sure, you can use it if you let me live here after you guys leave, and invite me to the ceremony."
He said with a side smile, techno snorted.
"I'd have let you stay here anyway, you legit just save my friends."
Jack smiled and pulled out his phone.
"ill call niki and ask them to grab eret, the others won't be back for a few hours."
He said, leaving the room.
"well, that's sorted."