11

I held rans hand as we went to the horses taking us back to the house, ran said he'd set up a honeymoon while I was out with quackity. I sat in front of ranboo as nobility bowed to us, quackity and sapnap guests where staying longer for more alcoholic party favours with most of mine and ranboos. Some of ranboos guards brought the gifts from the wedding to the house through teleportation, me and ran wanted to have some time to think so we rode home through the night. Half way through the ride I looked at rans face as the moon shone over it. I kissed his cheek and smiled as he tugged the reigns making the horse stop.
"that was random, Tom's."
"yeah, but it's deserved, you silly prick."
He looked offened, and went to speak.
"ah bah bah! You could have died had I not kicked that axe away! I expect ample cuddles and affection as payment!"
He rolled his eyes and held my face as the horse trotted forwards.
"of course, my beloved husband."
He started to kiss all over my face, smiling at me as I laughed and held his chin.
"you happy now?"
"hmm, maybe-"
He shook his head and put out heads together.
"how about this, i'll give you cuddles and get us a movie and snacks set up before we leave tomorrow at 2pm okay?"
I smiled and chirped.
"perfect!"
I giggled as he made the horse move at a steady trot as we looked at the stars. Till suddenly, a branch broke behind us. I wiped my head around, my nerves spiked as ran held a sword he was gifted only to see a small... Child? We stopped the horse and hoped down.
"hey, what are you doing out here alone kiddo?"
They stepped into the light of the moon, showing of their features. They where a small spider hybrid, they had tears in their eyes as they looked at us.
"oh, its okay, what's wrong?"
They hissed and pointed into the forest, I looked to ranboo who nodded and grabbed a tourch. I looked at the small hybrid with the kindest smile I could.
"how about I hold you while me my husband and our horse help you? Okay?"
They nodded as I held them on my hip, they pointed us towards a clearing, in which was an old nether portal, it had only resently broken from the small breaks.
"what's here, love bug?"
They pointed to the steps, I looked at boo who shared my look of concern as we walked around.
"oh gods- ran get the cloaks!"
I said, placing down shroud and rushing to the zombie pigments side, wrapping my arms around them to keep them warm. Ranboo ran over and quickly wrapped the piglet up in three capes.
"we'll need to take him to the mansion..."
The spiderling hissed at that and looked at me angrily, small tears still in its eyes.
"m-... T-taw..."
They spoke through hisses, I smiled at them and wrapped them in one other cloak and picked them up.
"looks like we are walking ran."
"sure does. Let's get you two on the horse."
We put them on the horse and walked beside it as we continued to las nevadas, upon seeing it the spider child made exited noises. The piglet to cold to communicate.
"we'll deal with this all tomorrow."
"yeah, let's watch some movies like promised though yeah?"
Ran smiled, we grabbed some old baby clothes and put the kids in them, making sure the piglets where all jumpers. We put on Disney movies and watched them as the kids giggled, the piglet much sleeper from sickness.
"imma nod off... Soon..."
I muttered rubbing my eye.
"okay, love you, dear."
"love you too, boob boy."
I smiled as he frowned jokingly. And fell asleep with the piglet asleep in my arms.