13

Time skip cause yes tw///gore

and ranboo dressed the smaller two and walked down the stairs, we'd just finished our two week honey moon with the kids. We'd spent it in the 'mystic manajery' server, micheal and shroud had fun learning about potions and creatures that only lived in the manajery server. We saved some helpful potion recipes and set up orders to the server, we promised to send them ores they didn't have there in exchange for items we needed for potions. Who knew they didn't have amethyst, copper, netherite or deepslate in a magic server.
"honey, the kids said they wanted to ask us something."
"ill be there in a minute."
We'd told the kids they can tell us their decisions on joining our family by the end of the holiday. Ranboo had all but smothered them with riches and golds (much to micheals delight). shroud was happy when I told him about sowing and knitting, in his words,"now we can both make a Web!" I won't lie I didn't have the heart to tell him that, unlike them, I can't produce it from my fingers. I made lots of outfits and cozy additions for the boys when it's cold out, I also welded some more rings. Some couples wanted the rings we had and instead I made custom ones, ran was always there and the seller due to my distinct lack of bartering knowledge. In my many build projects I was able to also make ran a crown (above) , he now wears in almost religiously, I added a few extra details like alluims and quartz. I took the packed bags down stairs and smiled at the three playing with cmall cars.
"hey boys!"
"mimi!"
"hey Tom's."
The two had resently been learning player and where not fully used to it yet so we told them to call us 'mi-mi' and 'ru-ru' which where their first attempts at our names.
I crouched down and smiled as they two cambered into me.
"hey, kids. How was ran? Not being a lanky pr-meanie was he?"
I joked, I'd been cutting back on my swears for the kids. It's been fun taking care of them with ranboo, to be honest, I just hope they're willing to stay with us.
"no mimi! 'E was a p-pa-"
"plane?"
"yeah!"
I smiled softly and ruffled micheals hair as shroud held my other arm, i looked to boo. He stood up with a smile and I guestured to the two hugging me and he paused, looking nervous before nodding. I sat down on the floor in front of them and held their hands.
"kids, I know it's sudden. But we did tell you that by the end of the holiday you might have to make a decision. We can wait a bit longer if you want bu-"
I was cut off as two small bodies crashed into me, making me topple backwards. I held the two as he looked up at me.
"stay!!"
"mimi and ru-ru, stay!"
I looked at boo who was smiling, I looked at the kids again.
"of course, babies. We can stay with you forever!"
I smiled, I suddenly saw ranboo walk over to us with a smirk.
"I'm being left out of cuddles?"
I saw the mischievous look in his heteronormic eyes and glared.
"don't you dare-"
I was cut off by an 'ooph' as ranboo flopped onto my chest between the kids who where now giggling at my misfortune. I pout and looked at the kids.
"well, Mr.beloved-innit. I think you ought ot get up!"
"and why is that, mr. Innit-beloved."
"Because..."
I slipped my arms from under the kids and nodded to them as ranboo looked confused.
"THE THRE TICKLE MONSTERS ARE HERE!!"
He squeaked out a laugh as I pushed him over and started to tickle his sides, the kids giggled and quickly joined the torturing. He wheezed when I finally stopped and got the kids to as well, I was giggling as where the kids.
"oh I will have my revenge... Right after I can breath again-"
I got up with the kids and smiled.
"sure, boob boy (ill get you for that too), I'm going to get these twos shoes on."
I said, walking to the front door and helping the two into their shoes, I looked at micheal I saw him look behind me grinning and I looked confused before I was dragged back with a squawk. I looked up to see the smirking face of an ender Prince as his tail flicked around. Laughter filled the halls as I failed under ranboo as he tickled me. The kids stood with the bags giggling till there was a knock on the door, I wheezed and sat up as ranboo went to answer it.
"we are the caridge ordered for Mr's. Beloved-redstone-innit and their children?"
Ranboo pointed to the bags with a smile.
"that's us, we'll get our stuff in there then you can get us home?"
The driver nodded and helped with our bags.