"Oh, I know how well behaved he is." Chloe laughs heartily.

"Actually, I called to ask you something." Fiona puts the call in speaker, now getting to the point.

"Go on dear." Chloe replies.

"So, I didn't know that Cam uses a booster seat, and I bought a highchair for him. Now he is saying he will use it only if you guys agree." Fiona explains the entire situation to Chloe.

"We absolutely agree, dear. Do what you think, is vest for him. Can I talk to the baby for a second?"

"Of course." Fiona puts her phone on the highchair tray.

"Hi Gwammy." Cam says, the sprout of the bottle in his mouth.

"Hi baby. Listen to Fiona and don't irritate her. And behave." Chloe says to Cam.

"Give the phone to Fiona, bud. I need to talk to her about something." Chloe instructs Cam.

"Hello, Mrs. Smith?" Fiona is confused.

"Dear, please text me your bank account number, will you? So, we can pay for the things you bought for Cam and to pay you for looking after him."

"Don't embarrass me Mrs. Smith. It was nothing." Fiona rejects to take any money. She can't take money for buying things for Cam.

"Are you sure?" Chloe tries to insist.

"I'm sure, Mrs. Smith. No worries." Fiona reassures.

"Okay dear, take care." Chloe hangs up the call. Fiona has already gained her trust. She loves Emma, she really does, but she can be as immature as Cam at times. But Fiona seems responsible. Responsible enough to take care of a child.

"Let's get you fed." Fiona puts Cam's kids' meal in a plastic plate, putting it on the highchair tray.

"Eat up, baby." Fiona sits on a chair, next to Cam's highchair.

"Oh, wait." Fiona says, just as Cam goes to have his first bite.

Fiona rushes to the cupboards and comes back with something behind her back.

"What's that?" Cam asks, playfully kicking his feet.

"Something special, baby." Fiona goes behind Cam, putting a blue silicon bib around his neck.

"Noooo, I'm not a baby." Cam whines.

"None of that, now. You get dirty every time you eat." Fiona returns to her seat.

"Don't be so grumpy, sweety. Eat up." Fiona says, noticing Cam's pout.

Cam starts eating.

Fiona somehow manages to wipe Cam's hands and face after eating. The bibs are definitely worth it, seeing how much of a mess Cam has created.

She puts the dishes in the sink.

"Let's change these clothes. You have been wearing them since yesterday." Fiona takes out Cam from the highchair, placing him on his feet.

Cam runs to the base of the stairs, climbing each step one by one.

Fiona laughs and picks up Cam from behind.

They enter the guest room, now Cam's room for the time being.

The room is painted beige. There is a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom. The bathroom will probably never be used, seeing it is easier for Fiona to do everything in her own bathroom.

In a corner, there is a bean bag. Lastly, there is a twin bed in the room. Two bedside tables, at either side of the bed.

Fiona walks into the closet, Cam in her arms. The closet is big and spacious.