Part 9

Happy reading💗💗💗

Happy reading
💗💗💗

Sorry guys by mistake another chapter updated I saw it now here is the next part....the last one I updated was not the next.

Chapter 7: Seen it happened

Khushi felt heat rush towards her cheek.

Move your head! Smack him, hit him, kill him... do something! Her mind screamed at her. But she couldn't move it was as though some invisible force was holding her to her place, and she couldn't move an inch of her body. She felt tingles spread from her mouth to the rest of her body. Maybe a mediator isn't supposed to kiss a ghost.

Arnav felt the time freeze. Nothing was moving, not a sound came from the outside, and it sounded as though Aaron had stopped knocking... to him. He couldn't explain what he was feeling. A warm shock seemed to electrocute his heart, and a tingle ran down his body. It felt weird... not ghost weird, but weird, ghosts aren't supposed to feel anything... are they?
"Damm it was his first kiss",and it fucking happen by accident"

"Khushi open up!" Aaron shouted from the door. The door knob wiggled, before bursting open, and the lights turned on, Aaron standing by the switch. Immediately Khushi pushed Arnav off, sitting up, her face blushing like a beet.

"Aaron, what the heck are you doing here?" Khushi screamed loudly, hiding her embarrassment.

"Better question," Aaron said, "what are you doing on the floor?" Khushi blushed deeper,

"I fell down, what it looks like?" she retorted back, standing back up and sitting back on her bed.

"You were talking with someone." Aaron said suspiciously, eying the room carefully, trying to catch a slight shadow of 'someone'. Arnav felt Aaron's brown eyes scan pass him twice, and shuddered, at that moment he was more than happy to be dead and be invisible.

"Are you sure you're not the one who's supposed to be in a wheel chair?" Khushi said quickly, her heart was beating hard against her chest, she was afraid Aaron might somehow burst all of a sudden with median powers and hunt Arnav down. "So I sleep talk, big deal. You did too, Baba told me." She smiled triumphantly. Aaron glared at her, before scanning the room quickly one last time.

"You get weirder and weirder as you get older, Bandariya." She heard him mumbled before closing the door shut.

Khushi let out a relieved sigh, and saw the lights go out by themselves, and knew Arnav had gone to close them even though she had said nothing.