Part 8

Thanku thanku so much for making this storyNumber one 😍

Number one 😍

Happy reading
💜💚💙

Arnav floated above the ambulance with Khushi in it, the wind waving in his air, Khushi's last word hanging in his mind.

"Arnav..."

Chapter 6: Easing the tension

What was it that happened to Khushi when she was in her coma state back at the alley way? And why, of all names, did she say his?

Arnav hovered above Khushi's sleeping body, his mind going around the previous events that happened in what seemed like years ago, but was really just an hour. His eyes strayed to the man seated next to Khushi, a man that seemed to be in his mid twenties. He had a dark shade of brown hair and brown eyes. His jaw was tight as he gazed down at the sleeping girl. Arnav's first instinct were to use what ever powers he had as a ghost to vaporize him, scare him, or anything to get him out, but something told him that this person was not here to do Khushi harm.

Maybe he was being paranoid, but what happened an hour ago was still fresh in his mind. The way her limp body felt in his arms, the way her pale skin felt cold, even to him, the way the water just spilled from her slack mouth, as if she was drowning,

The way she screamed for him to let go, rattling even the deepest chamber, corner of his heart.

He felt a sudden draw of energy towards the center of the room, and his gaze reverted directly to the emerald eyed girl, her eye lids were moving, and her eyes were starting to lift.

She was waking up.

*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*0*

Aaron had only arrived home for less than a minute before the phone rang. Leaving his coat by the couch, he went to answer it.