Part 6

Happy reading😊😊😊

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Happy reading
😊😊😊

Khushi felt the air knocked out of her lungs as she fell painfully onto the cement floor. She felt darkness take over.

Chapter5: The past haunts you

Arnav shook of the forbidden chill inside his heart, yet another type of chill, something different, some he had never felt before, fell and blanketed him as he watched the girl fall in slow motion. He didn't know why, and at the moment, he found he didn't care, but right now, all that ran through his blank mind was the fact that Khushi was there and there was something wrong, very wrong with this scene. With a blink of an eye, he was by her side, her breathing was quick, shallow and uneven, her head moved from side to side as though there were people torturing her.

"No! Let me go!" Khushi suddenly cried out, her voice thick with scared, as soon as Arnav's hands touched her arm. Arnav felt a pang of pain, a sudden surge of anger raced towards whoever, or whomever had dared to this to her. Suddenly, someone stood in front of him.

Khushi opened her eyes, an unseasoned mist pressed against her body. She groaned, her back aching as if she fell painfully into the swimming pool from the highest plank. She pushed herself up, finally clear headed enough to take in her surroundings.

Where was she? She surveyed her surroundings in fright. Her heart was beating painfully against her ribcage, her hands felt clammy and sweaty. She felt so drained of energy in here. It was pure black, a velvety black even the sun couldn't pierce through its thickness. She was on a bridge, a bridge that was paved across a never ending black river that stayed deathly still beside her. She picked up a tiny pebble she found, and tossed it into the river, half hoping to hear the dull thump of the stone hitting the dirt bottom.

It never came.

The ripples flared out, but in a blink of an eye, the ripples faded unnaturally fast, and there, once again, she stood, alone, next to a still river. She bent down; half thinking she was probably crazy for doing this. Slowly, hesitantly, she dipped two fingers in the water, and immediately pulled it back. It was as if her finger were on fire, because of touching boiling water, yet, the black water she had touched were icy cold, so cold. She shook her head,

"Definitely need to get out of here." She mumbled to herself, when she felt an icy hand touch her arm. She immediately flinched, turning around,

"No! Let me go!"

Arnav grunted, flying into a silver pole. Thinking fast, he dematerialized just in time for him for his body to pass the pole, the pole sliding out his transparent stomach. He shimmered, then became visible again. His hair was matted and his breathing was hard. He took a brief glance at Khushi; her body was so still, it looked as though she was... she was...

My Ghost Lover जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें