you kiss her neck to get her attention (requested)

You looked away from the movie and to your girlfriend once more, a quiet but sad sigh falling from your lips as you noticed that her gaze was still on her phone rather than on the movie.

She's been scrolling through social media for the last little while, barely paying any attention to you or the movie you've had planned to curl up and watch together for the last week or so.

On any normal day, you'd have no problem with her paying attention to her phone.

But it's been so long since you've had some time to spend together and you craved her attention.

Seeing her so distracted and so busy on her phone caused your heart to sink a little because you just wanted some quality time with her.

"Taylor?" You spoke as you tapped your girlfriend's shoulder.

But she didn't turn her head. She just continued to scroll through Twitter wordlessly.

"Baby?" You said but, again, she didn't respond and she didn't look at you.

You let out another sigh and threw your head back against the back of the sofa, trying to think of a way to get her attention so you could enjoy this film and some time together.

An idea came to your mind only a few seconds later, one that would most definitely get her to put her phone away and turn her into putty in your hands.

You lifted your head and reached over to brush her hair to the other side of her neck. Her hair tickled her skin a little, causing her to shift a bit in her spot. But still, she didn't look away from her phone.

But that changed when she felt the soft brush of your lips on her neck a second later.

Her breath hitched right away and as you continued to kiss across her skin, she melted a little more each time.

"Y/N," She whispered as her heart started to hammer against her chest.

"Yes?"

You left a little love bite on her skin, causing a gasp to fall from her lips.

"That feels nice." She said and you couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah?"

She nodded quickly.

"I'm just trying to get your attention." You said, your breath fanning against her skin, causing a shiver to run down her spine. "You're so busy staring at your phone and going through social media."

"I'd say that I'm sorry but," she paused and threw her head back as you left yet another love bite on her skin, this time on that spot that makes her weak in the knees. "If I hadn't done that, you wouldn't be doing this right now. So, I'm not sorry."

You chuckled and continued to kiss her neck, this time pushing at her shoulders gently to get her to lay down on the sofa.

Her phone slipped out of her hands and onto the floor.

You had all of her attention now.

"I love when you kiss my neck." She said, a blissful sigh falling from her lips.

"I know." You smirked.

"And I love you."

"I love you too." You spoke against her neck. "I'm just happy that I've got your attention now."

"Oh, baby, you have all of my attention. I promise you that." She assured as she put her arms around you, pulling you as close as you could possibly get.

You just grinned in response.

You knew this would work.

It does every single time.