you want her attention

You plopped down on the sofa beside Taylor. You were grinning from ear to ear and feeling enthusiastic about the day ahead.

It's the first day in the last two weeks that you get to spend together. You've both been so busy that it seems like the only time you get to spend together are the moments before you head out for work and at night, when you share a kiss or two and talk about your days before falling asleep. It's nowhere near having quality time together and nothing like the time you get to spend together today.

But while you stared at her with bright eyes, she was more focused on social media. Switching from Instagram to Twitter, she was interacting with fans and going through random posts.

"Taylor?" You tapped her arm, but she didn't look away. "Taylor? Taylor!"

She giggled over the whine of her name as she looked at you. As always, her smile and her eyes full of stars took your breath away and made your heart skip a beat. She's always so beautiful. Especially in moments like these when she's only in her sweats and her hair is pulled back and not a single drop of makeup is on her face. She looks so beautiful and your heart swelled with love for her.

"Yes? Babe?" She waved her hand in front of your eyes and you shook your head to snap out of your daydream. "What is it?"

"You're on your phone," you pouted and dropped your head to her shoulder. "I want to spend time with you."

"We're spending time together right now."

That wasn't the answer your heart desired and you made it clear by whining. She giggled and kissed your forehead lingeringly.

"I'm only teasing, baby. Give me five minutes."

You groaned and pulled her phone out of her hand before crawling onto her lap and burying your face in her neck. She giggled before putting her arms around you to hold you tight.

"Clingy?" She teased and you lifted your head, gazing at her with a look of love in your eyes that made her heart race and pound against her ribcage.

"Just love you." You whispered and started to kiss her neck. "I've missed you, Tay. We've both been so busy. I haven't had the time to cuddle with you or steal kisses or watch stupid movies just to hear you laugh. I've missed those moments. All we've had time for is to talk about our stresses and a kiss good morning and goodnight."

She sighed as she started to run her fingertips along your arms.

"I know. I've missed that too."

You pouted your lips and she locked her phone before tossing it aside, which made you smile brightly.

"I'm all yours, baby."

You leaned in and stole a kiss from her lips; the first of many that day.

You then curled up in her arms, with your back against her chest, and turned on some movies to spend the day watching.

"I love you." She whispered in your ear then moved her lips to your neck to lay soft little kisses against your skin. "So much."

"Love you too." You smiled and felt your heart leap in your chest as she took your hands into hers and intertwined your fingers together.

It was gonna be a great day.