Epilogue

again :) another special shout out to brianna2367

epilogue

He wasn't sure what to do. Which was a very rare occurrence for him. He could barely spare a glance at his precious boy, the only memory of his beloved soulmate. A boy who should too believe he was loved more than life itself. A boy who needed to know such a thing and that his father hated him because of who his mother was.

The other boy... of course he knew wasn't his.

He never touched the woman he was forced to marry to keep the family's blood 'pure.' Ugh. With only a flick of magic, the she beast would believe anything. And as much as he wanted to wipe the rest of his family's minds, he knew he couldn't.

Regulus belonged to...some other family member, he didn't know which. He wasn't supposed to know, obviously. But it didn't mean he couldn't love the boy as his own.

Meeting a pair of terrified vampires on one of his trips to avoid that woman remained an amusing and unforgettable memory in the back of his mind. The two had been on the run from a familiar sounding family because of a betrayal they'd been the sole cause of. And despite their wariness of him and his kind, he'd worn them down and friendship had bloomed between the three of them.

As time went on, Sirius left at sixteen and Regulus, only fifteen, stayed by his mother's side. Or should he say in her gnarled, hag like clutches?

Then it began with the poison.

The she beast, either sick of his constant absence or believing she now had the right to take lordship of the family for Regulus now that his Sirius had fled the townhouse to live with the Potters, a dark family hiding behind a light facade if ever he'd seen, Walburga had gradually started to poison him.

She had begun the slow process of killing him a month after his son's escape from his own negligence and the evil woman's wrath and three years after such was when he reached out to Rose and Trevor again.

And he came to a second crossroads in his life.

The first had been when he had met Alyssandra Talisman and she telling him, she was pregnant with his first child. He didn't want to leave her, but he had to. His mind had overtaken his heart...and he left.

Now, on the edge of darkness, Death's blood rusted blade millimetres from his neck, he went Rose and Trevor. They...he needn't even ask for what they did next.

So this time, close to death, his heart overtook his mind. Instead of letting the poison kill him, letting the she beast win...he would find his true beloved.

And now.

Here he was, Orion Arcturus Black, roaming the Earth looking for Alyss. His precious Alyss.

She always was excellent at hiding herself and disappearing. You would never know where she was unless she wanted you to know.

Did she not love him anymore? Had she found another? That worry had two thoughts flash through his clouded mind.

WHO the hell were they and just HOW slowly should he kill them?