42

Yoongi didn't sleep all the night. The next morning, he came downstairs. His eyes are red which completes indicated that he didn't slept and was crying. Yoongi's father and Aunt choi were worried by seeing him in this situation. Aunt choi fed breakfast to yoongi.

There was a parcel for yoongi which arrived early in the morning. He opened it. There were many pictures of jungkook and Somi but yoongi don't know that Somi is his sister. Yoongi started laughing loudly. Yoongi's father came near to him but he got up from his seat and went back to his room.

Yoongi's father saw all the pictures. Even he don't know about jungkook's sister. He clenched his fist and said in anger "So this is his revenge."

He went upstairs to check yoongi. Yoongi didn't opened the door since he was crying silently in a corner and he don't want his father to see him in this condition. Yoongi's father could hear his weeps and sobs. He left the place without saying anything to yoongi.

He came down and said to Aunt choi "Keep checking him, in case if he try to do something with himself." Aunt choi nodded and went upstairs.

Yoongi's father went to his company and he called jungkook from his company. He said jungkook to meet him at his company. After an hour, yoongi came to yoongi's father's company.

Yoongi's father threw the photo of his and Somi on the floor angrily. Jungkook picked up the pictures and shocked.

"She is my sister." Jungkook said.

"Can't you understand that someone is trying to misguide him." Yoongi's father said.

Jungkook got up from his seat in a hurry and said "Dad I'm going to see him now." He rushed out immediately.

"How did my son fell for this idiot." Yoongi's father said with a sigh.

Meanwhile when jungkook came to yoongi's house, he got to now that yoongi left from the house.

He then went to the secret place of yoongi but he wasn't there as well. He called jin and rosé but there is no news of him.

At last he went to his house. When he entered the butler said "yoongi sir came here in the morning but some time later he left." Jungkook rushed to his room.

There was a document on the bed. He opened it and it was the contract with a divorce paper signed by yoongi. There was a note as well. "I was stupid to have fallen for you, for your love." was written on the note by yoongi. Jungkook clenched the note towards his heart.

"What did I do." Jungkook said to himself in anger.

Jungkook rushed towards the airport. It took time for him to reach there but still he saw yoongi's back. He started walking towards him but then stopped when he saw hoseok beside yoongi. He turned back to leave the airport but eun woo said "Stop him."

"Let him go, it was me who pushed him in this situation." Jungkook said and sat back on his car. They left from the airport.

(On the other side)

"Don't follow me." Yoongi said to hoseok.

"I'm saying that i am also responsible for this, why can't you understand me." Hoseok said.

(Actually in the hotel room hoseok was also there with yoongi. He told yoongi that he is also trapped. He showed some pictures of him with yoongi and said he will take care of him but yoongi was not listening to him.)

"Nothing happened between us." Yoongi said to hoseok.

"I know that it was a trap but I was also the victim." Hoseok said.

It was time for yoongi to left the city. Hoseok followed him to the plane and coincidentally their seats were beside each other.

"Goodbye..... I never thought that I will fall for a man again. Both were my mistake...he must have felt betrayed but there was nothing like that. I love you jungkook but you didn't trust me. Sigh.... let's start a new life." Yoongi said in his mind with closed eyes.

"You are finally with me now.... Daniel and jungkook, they both are not worthy of your love. I won't betray you ever in my life." Hoseok said in his mind.

"It was all my mistake to not have enough trust in you but i always love you yoongi." Jungkook said in his mind while looking at the plane outside the airport.

THE END.......

So...... This is end of the of the story

Hoseok found his Love but both jungkook and yoongi broke up because of misunderstanding and trust. fate plays mysterious game.

I hope you guys like this story.
And
Thank you everyone who like this story read this story.
.
.
.
.
.
Purple you all💜💜💜

_______________________________________