20

"Oh, mom when did you came?" Yoongi asked  when he reached at jungkook's place. Jungkook's mother was waiting outside for yoongi.

"Just now, let's go inside." Jungkook's mother said to yoongi. She held yoongi's hand and took him inside.

"I want you to meet my friend." Jungkook's mother said.

Yoongi saw a lady sitting on the sofa. "Meet my friend Jun ji hyun." Yoongi greeted her with respect.

Ji hyun hugged yoongi tightly and said "I'm pleased to meet you." Yoongi was surprised by the sudden hug.

They sat together. The butler brought tea for them.

"You are really beautiful." Ji hyun said to yoongi.

"Aunt choi says that I'm like my mother." Yoongi said with a sad expression.

Ji hyun patted yoongi's head and said "You really do." Yoongi looked at her with shocked eyes and asked "You know my mother?".

"I mean....you must be." Ji hyun said in a panic.

Yoongi was disappointed. "Please enjoy, I am going back to my room." Yoongi said.

Yoongi went upstairs and laid on the bed.

"Sigh..... I feel very close attachment with that lady." Yoongi said to himself.

"Why are you hurting him, you know how much he miss you." Jungkook's mother said to ji hyun.

Ji hyun ignored her and said "I have some works to do I have to leave." Jungkook's mother nodded.

She left from there, after some time suddenly the door bell rang.

Jungkook's mother said the butler to open the door.

When the butler opened the door, jungkook's mother was surprised to see lisa with her luggage.

Lisa came inside. "Hey you...take my luggage to jungkook's room." She said to jungkook's mother with attitude thinking that she was a maid of the house.

Yoongi came down after hearing noises. He was astonished too.

"Oho, don't you know that I will be staying here, didn't my jungkook said you to leave this house." Lisa said with a smirk on her face.

Jungkook's mother came infront of lisa in anger.

"You poor servant, don't you hear me. I said you to take my luggage." Lisa said again.

"LISA." Yoongi yelled from the stairs and came down.

"No one has dared to talk with me with that tone of yours." Jungkook's mother said.

Lisa raised her hands to slap jungkook's mother. "Let me tell you what a servant should do" lisa said and going to slap jungkook's mother but yoongi caught her hand and twisted it behind lisa's back. Lisa shouted in pain.

"Let me go, you asshole." Lisa shouted. Jungkook's mother slapped lisa and said "Who you are calling asshole."

"You!!" Lisa said in anger.

"How dare you raise your voice infront of my mother." Yoongi said and slapped lisa.

"Oh, so this servant is your mother, but I heard that she died." Lisa said.

Jungkook's mother again slapped her and said to the butler "Take her luggage and throw her out of the house."

The butler said "Yes madam."

"You must have paid the butler to support your mother, shameless." Lisa said.

"Who you are calling shameless." Jungkook came from behind and said.