19

"Since yesterday I didn't talked to him, and today I came to my office without having breakfast. This is giving me a headache." Yoongi said in his mind.

"Sir, today there is no special work for you so the president said if you want to go then you can." Dahyun came inside his cabin and said to him.

"Then I'm going" yoongi said.

He hurriedly left from the office.

"Wow.... I smell peaches again....haha, young people nowadays they don't even know their own feelings....boss, you could have said him not come but why did he gave me so much works." Dahyun said in her mind.

Yoongi went to taehyung's office.

"What brings you here?" Taehyung asked to yoongi.

"Can't I come?" Yoongi said.

Yoongi went inside his office and sat on the chair. He kept his head down on the table and released a big sigh.

"My husband's sweetheart, are you alright?" Taehyung asked.

"Where is jin?" Yoongi asked.

"He have a photoshoot today." Taehyung said.

"I'm going to him." Yoongi said and got up from his chair.

"Wait....so why did you come here?" Taehyung asked.

"No idea" yoongi said and came out of the office.

"Let me say something first." Taehyung stopped him in his way and said it to him.

"Do we have a new client and why didn't workers come from their vacation." Yoongi asked him.

"The old client called me, he said he wants to meet you." Taehyung said.

"I have his number, will contact him later and call all the workers immediately from their vacation or their salary will gonna cut down." Yoongi said.

Yoongi's designing office is not so big like his father's. He is still waiting for his new office building to be built. He also have many employees and right now they are in their holidays. Since yoongi has taken over his father's company so taehyung is the one who takes care of the office in yoongi's absence.

Taehyung is also the vice president of the company.

"Let me call him" yoongi said while driving his car.

He called jin. When jin picked up his phone, yoongi said to him that he is coming to see him.

After some time later yoongi arrived at jin's photoshoot studio.

He went up. Jin's crew knows yoongi. They all welcomed him and gave him juice to drink since jin was busy in his photoshoot session.

"Hey are you alright?" Jin said to him and sat next to him.

"I'm good, what about you?" Yoongi asked.

"There is a model competition, the famous international model and actress Jun ji hyun vs Me who only known as a model not a big name." Jin said in a panic.

"What kind of competition?" Yoongi asked.

"Magazines front page.....I'm not only one, also that Lisa is in the competition..... after what she did to you, I'm really gonna defeat at least her." Jin said in anger.

Yoongi patted jin's back and said "Don't worry."

Jin sighed and said "You have to come at the competition." Yoongi nodded.

"Where is the venue?" Yoongi asked while drinking his juice.

"Tomorrow in the times square mall" jin said.