7

Yoongi came back to his house.

Jungkook and his father were waiting for him in the hall. Yoongi's father called him and made him sit next to Jungkook.

“where did you go without guards” Yoongi's father asked to yoongi.

“Does it matter” yoongi said back.

yoongi father became angry and was going to shout at him but then Jungkook interrupted “can I talk with him alone?” he said to yoongi's father.

“yoongi took Jungkook to his room after his father said yoongi to take him.

“let's get married” yoongi said suddenly after entering the room.

Jungkook was astonished as asked him “why the sudden change of mind?”. While coming towards him.

“let's get married for 2 months” yoongi said.

Jungkook stopped and asked him “what do you mean?”

“After 2 months let's get divorced” yoongi said to jungkook in a serious expression.

Jungkook sighed and said “Alright, but I have the condition”.

“And what is that?” Yoongi asked.

“After our marriage if you can't fall for me in 2 months then you can ask for divorce”. Jungkook said proudly

“Heh......love again........ I'm already broken hmph...........I need time to get better”. Yoongi said to himself.

“fine, I will give the contract tomorrow” yoongi said to jungkook.

“Then you have to come to me cause I'm not free tomorrow” Jungkook said to yoongi.

“Alright, I will” yoongi said.

Jungkook and Yoongi went down together, yoongi's father was waiting for them.

“prepared for the wedding, father” jungkook said to yoongi's father.

Yoongi and her father looked at Jungkook surprisingly.

“what's wrong” jungkook asked them.

Yoongi and her father turned away their faces and said together “Nothing”.

“Both are same......not only action but also in words”. Jungkook said in his mind with a smile on his face.

“I'm going to take rest” yoongi said to them and went up to his room.

“Did he agreed to marry?” yoongi's father asked to jungkook.

“yeah” jungkook replied happily.

After talking with yoongi's father, jungkook went back to his company.

It was dinner time, yoongi came down from his room. his father was waiting for him to eat it together.

Yoongi and his father never eat dinner together, they only meet each other at the breakfast. If nothing special then they won't even see each other.

Yoongi sat on his chair and served him food in his plate.

“why are you eating so less?” yoongi's  father asked to yoongi.

Yoongi didn't said anything, he took more food and started eating.

After eating food yoongi said to aunt choi “I'm going to the garden for a walk” and he went to garden.

Yoongi was walking without noticing the stones on the ground, he got hit by the stone and was about to fall but then yoongi's father catched him from falling.

“Are you blind?” yoongi's father yelled at yoongi.

Yoongi pulled his hand back and said “Thanks”.

He walked forward. Yoongi's father followed him. He started walking faster but he again followed him. Yoongi got angry and stopped walking.

“What do you want?” yoongi asked to his father angrily.

“I'm just taking a walk” yoongi's father said with gentle voice.

Yoongi was astonished to hear that.

“What the hell....is he having fever.....how can he say politely.....I must be dreaming”. Yoongi said in his mind.

“Then please enjoy your walk” yoongi said and went back inside.

“sigh......... I'm trying my best, you are the only my precious son who have been with me. I also don't want to send you away but it's for your own good” yoongi father said to himself.

_______________________________________