27

"Hello Mr. Kang." Jungkook said.

"What...he ignored me.. what the heck. I just don't know why he takes me for granted everytime." Yoongi said in his mind.

Daniel got up and shakes hand with Jungkook.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Jeon." Daniel said while squeezing jungkook's hand.

"I never thought you will come here." Daniel said to jungkook.

"Actually I came here to see my husband, but saw that he is going back on his own words." Jungkook said and gave a cold look to yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and didn't said anything.

"So you mean, he is betraying you." Daniel said.

"Exactly." Jungkook replied.

This is enough for yoongi now. He got up in anger and said "Do you even know the meaning of betrayal."

"Atleast, I'm not going to party with other persons behind your back." Jungkook said.

"I know very well what are you doing Mr. Jeon." Yoongi said and sat back on his seat..

"I think I said in excess.....he is definitely angry but I didn't mean it in a bad way. I know he doesn't like me but he surely won't betray me either. This is all happening because of that fellow lisa. I have to think of a plan to throw her out of the house otherwise things will be more complicated. We will go to our home shortly." Jungkook said in his mind.

Jungkook sat beside him. Yoongi turned his face towards Daniel. "Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" He asked to Daniel.

"Umm...no" Daniel said.

"Baby..........let's eat dinner outside." Jungkook held yoongi's hand and said to him. Actually jungkook got irritated by yoongi's question to Daniel.

Yoongi's ears turned red. "Let go of my hand." He whispered to him.

"I don't want to." Jungkook whispered with a smile.

Daniel wasn't feeling well by seeing them so close.

"Why aren't they starting the event, it's almost time." He said.

Yoongi turned towards him and agreed with him.

A lady appeared on the stage and said in the mic "Ladies and gentlemen, our host haven't arrived yet so the event might be delayed." She said and went to the back stage.

"What's wrong with the host?" Yoongi said.

"Who knows." Jungkook said and hugged yoongi from beside.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi said furiously.

"Reporters are here my cute little husband." Jungkook said.

"When I came inside with Daniel they were not here, maybe they came when ji hyun arrived." Yoongi said in his mind.

"Can I get your attention please." A man said from the stage.

People stopped talking and were listening to him.

"I am Jackson Wang, judge of the show. Our host is not feeling well today. She can't make it to here and also we can't continue the event without a host." He said.

Jackson glanced at yoongi. He smiled at him and said in the mic "Can I have the honour to invite you on the stage?"

"Why me?" Yoongi said.

Jungkook glared at him. He panicked for a moment.

"Stop glaring." Yoongi said and went to the stage.

"Can you help us please." Jackson whispered in Yoongi's ears.